• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just got some Crystal MDMA, have a couple of questions.

trancetrancetrance

Greenlighter
I'm new to molly, before this weekend , I have only taken pressed pills.

I've taken x about 10 times in the course of 4 years.

I took a year long break in till this past weekend, when my friend gave me some molly. It was fucking fantastic, so I bought some, I had those half-eyes, happy emotions, massages felt great, I want to take it to a new level where my eyes are rolling and even more intense feelings than i felt this past weekend. I snorted a small line, and had like 3 thumb dips throughout the night, wish i knew how many mg i had..... Now i have .7 to split amongst 3 people in 2 weeks for Halloween weekend. I want to take it in a capsule. I'm just wondering on how much mg to put in each/ Both of us want to roll are buns off. and one person just wants like one pill worth you would have in one pressed pill.

Do the type of capsule you buy matters, like can i just take one of my vitamins dump everything out of it and fill it with the mdma????? Would that be fine?

Thanks for the help , I'm so stoked 88o

Welcome to bluelight :)

Unfortunately tolerance is a discussion that varies wildly from person to person.

Experience, gender, age, body type, size, diet, sleeping patterns can all effect your dosing!

A good solid rule for MDMA is a minimal dose of around 80mg and a maximum dose of 200mg. I do not advise chasing the high with MDMA, as it will only end with an unpleasant comedown and a heightened tolerance.

Gelatin capsules are made to digest in the stomach safely.

Make .2 and .1 caps for you and your friend and a .1 for the lame person. Start off with the 200mg bomb, redose 30 minutes later.

It is possible to roll harder, you just have to dose higher. Do it and learn for yourself my friend.

I want to take it to a new level where my eyes are rolling and even more intense feelings than i felt this past weekend.

Type of capsule definitely matters. You want gelatin caps, not cellulose/veggie.

mdma crystals can be like any other powder. so u buy a g of coke and u spend <snip>, u get really good coke and its like 90% good shit, 10 % filler. u go low end, spend <snip> and get a bag thats 50% or less coke, 50% or more rat poison. same shit w "pure mdma" u want to see crystals, salmon colored shards. i've gotten pure molly and it's definitely better than just buying a roll, but it's by no means pure, just because some dealer calls it molly. i've personally banged a g of "pure" mdma in one night, by myself. it was a good time. if all u've got is a g, and u split it between 2 people, and u take it orally, there should be no problems. if anything i'd get an extra roll or 3 just in case u dont get where u want to go. what u have there shouldn't be too scary tho, and should be a great dose. just don't take other drugs on top of it, or drink, cuz there could be complications. everyone here will say the same shit. take one substance at a time, if u are going to take any. especially with "ecstasy" u never know what u really have unless u test the hell out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are tissue papers better than rolling papers? Heres another trick, get a bigger capsule and only use half of it. Wet/bite the end so that it seals temporarily, once its in your tummy it will open up spewing your crystals weeeee

No pricing^

From my experience you will get better rolls off gel caps. I am a firm believer that the speed of your coming up is slowed down and it will rid some of the unpleasant anxiety before you plateau.

Parachuting is great for redosing, but for your initial drop- a gel cap is going to give you a nice good base.

Stupid question... easiest way to measure the molly in mg? Something I can buy at a grocery store maybe? And where do I get empty capsules? Does snorting it make it better, same or worse?

.01 scale online.edit: get a cheap pill bottle which can be found in a vitamin section of a grocery store. Look for gel caps though, each bottle is labeled to tell you if its a tablet/veggie cap/ gel cap/ caplet

@Renz Envy...

What do you mean by not chasing the high with MDMA? Saying take all at once, as opposed to spacing them out?!
I want to take it to a new level where my eyes are rolling and even more intense feelings than i felt this past weekend.

No one can deny that this form of thinking is dangerous in any realm of drugs. I enjoy seeing people having the time of their lives. I really do. But for every extreme up, there is an equally powerful down.

Be careful.

No way to know how much you are taking if you don't have a scale. Unless you have made over 1000 caps I wouldn't trust your eye-balling techniques. I can eyeball within 10mg IF its evenly crushed :D

^^
Too true, at home I have a scale but on holidays I always estimate the dose and we always end up floored.

I ALWAYS parachute mdma...
i've never used rolling papers though, always tissue/toilet paper, pull it apart (like 2ply stuff i mean) adn just use the one layer of paper..
salmon color, as in pink?
all teh MDMA crystal i've had has either been like offwhite with like a tinge of tan or has just been amber/brown colored.
NSFW:
picture2012.jpg

thats a pic of the offwhite/tan shit for ya reference?
the dark in the middle is my shadow..it wasn't actually purplish irl lol.

From my experience you will get better rolls off gel caps. I am a firm believer that the speed of your coming up is slowed down and it will rid some of the unpleasant anxiety before you plateau.

I second this also,
From experience

Sorry for bumping old thread but got a question.

I ordered some 5-HTP which came in veggie (cellulose) capsules. Is it ok to put MDMA or other substances like MXE in those? Some people seem to claim that you definitely want to use gel caps instead of veggies.

Whats the problem using vegetarian capsules? I tried to keep one in my mouth and it melted under 60 seconds so it should be digested in stomach even faster?

Last time I did MDMA it was in gel capsules and it came up very smoothly, not a rush or anything.

I used to empty out capsules of 5-HTP and other herbal supplements and put MDMA or whatever else I was taking in them. It does slow down absorption over a parachute but it isn't a big difference.

The capsule type shouldn't really matter, although I imagine a vitamin cap would be huge.

I find mdma is much more euphoric or "magical" when you are at a edm event with music you like and all the other great things about events. But I imagine it would also be great if you're around people you are comfortable with, comfortable being the key word. The times I've done m when I was not in the best mood or around people I didn't really like or feel comfortable with were pretty mediocre or shit experiences. But around good friends or at a good edm event, that is when it truly shines.

Just remember to be patient with the onset of ur dose, it can take up to 2 hours to really hit. I personally always go with atleast a 200mg dose and then 100mgs 30-60 minutes later, but I'm a tall guy that weighs over 200 pounds.

And there have definitely been nights where I redose again, and end up consuming nearly a gram but I definitely don't recommend it and it usually leaves me feeling stimmed out more then anything. When it comes to pretty much any drug, I have a fiend personality lol, I always want to do more, even when I know more doesn't = better. Even when I know more even means a worse experience lol, but that is just how I am once I have my inhibitions lowered from drug consumption. I'm lucky I haven't had any bad "comedowns" yet. But anyways, just consume a responsible dose in a comfortable environment and ull be fine.

MDMA does have a sort of "trippy" side to it IME, but I found that I only noticed it when I wasn't at a EDM event that I was having an amazing time at, or when I took it in an environment that wasn't really comfortable. Otherwise that sort of "trippyness" just adds to the euphoria ten fold when ur dancing ur ass off at a good edm club or with good friends.

Last edited: