• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Just got out of rehab

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I just got out of rehab, i spent 35 days in jail first, then they took me to rehab, and I found out there wasn’t any psychiatrists in the facility. Everybody in the court room insinuated that I would be getting help for my depression, so I was pretty pissed off. I was medically discharged after eleven days there, and here I am.

I tried calling for financial help getting into a rehab that has psychiatrists, but they said since I haven’t used in the last thirty days, I’m not eligible for treatment.

WELCOME BACK PO DOG! I WAS CONCERNED!!!! LEFT YAH MESSAGES AND GLAD YOU FINALLY RESPONDED!!!
Happy Sammy Davis Jr GIF by The Academy Awards

Hey guys, I just got out of rehab, i spent 35 days in jail first, then they took me to rehab, and I found out there wasn’t any psychiatrists in the facility. Everybody in the court room insinuated that I would be getting help for my depression, so I was pretty pissed off. I was medically discharged after eleven days there, and here I am.

I tried calling for financial help getting into a rehab that has psychiatrists, but they said since I haven’t used in the last thirty days, I’m not eligible for treatment.
now thats a buncha bullshit my gods, so you gotta get all fuckn drugged out? 30 days isnt shit in the big pic, pisses me off

Last edited:

Fk psychiatrists, they are evil and just make you fat from all the antipsychotics they stuff you with and that's without counting.all the other several baddd side effects u get from em'....what you need is a psychotherapist, those are the real gamechangers. Pills are just a bandaid, they don't help you heal the wound. You needa get deep down there and resolve your trauma. Fuvk shrinks, those money hungry motherfuckers. Get real help bro, a psychotherapist is the way to go.

fuck sake. so you use, risk going back to jail/dying/whatever, to get treatment, or get stuck without it.

i honestly don't know where rehabs get off not automatically giving people a psychiatric evaluation. i had to fight for one at mine, all the alcoholics got one on day 1 when they were still too drunk to walk but i'd done most of my rattle at home so as not to waste a week of expensive treatment, so didn't need one.

please don't let this roadblock prevent you from getting the best out of the help that IS being offered. there will never be the perfect support but we can do pretty fucking well if we give our all with the support that's offered.