• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Just getting high, thinking about why in the fuck I'm about to run back to you..

funeralfather

Bluelighter
Considering you moved on so quickly it seems or at least the thought of dying and not telling you I love you before I did shows me I could walk away but not stay away. fucking indica was suppose to put me in da couch

She's probably like "what a horrible waste of time" , for one reason or another.

But how has she moved on do you think
Well, I left.. so the burden is on me, to be fair I'll save you all the spill.. most people know, cause I been off and on.. but it just seems like they have moved on super quick, friending their exes, which I mean I left I can't say shit, but I realized how horrible the mistake was, but atleast it will fuel me to get back home safely.

Why is the mistake horrible did you mean to do what you did to her or not
Yes, I meant to leave.. I'm not one of the types that lets shit go until law enforcement comes, to be fair we were arguing like cats and dogs.. but honestly I'm not sure what to do but excel.. oddly enough she's attracted to the abandoner family has done alot of it, so while I know she still checks in just given her past, she's stubborn enough for us both not to speak our minds..

U feel u can't be honest with her why
Just feel like who I am to walk away, claim its for the better then have a change of heart 3 months later.. things will improve with or without, I just miss her, I really miss my home state... and its compounded, sometimes I get high and feel like my breath is being taken away from the anxiety it produces.