• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids just found out ive been injecting fentynol...

Manyhats

Greenlighter
Hello. I am new here and I have a serious question. I have been trying to get clean on my own for a couple of weeks now with no success. I have my first apt at an addiction Psychiatrist tomorrow morning. I shot my last bag about an hour ago but I was doing some research and found out that I have actually been doing about 2 buns of fent-dope or "china-white" for weeks now. I was going to go to the doc tomorrow without any more which means Ill be feeling pretty bad by then. My question is this, I know that fentynol is much stronger than dope...Should i cop this afternoon and stay well until I see the doc? Or should I just go through the wds until I see him? I have two subutex on tuck but I have also read about the dangers of precipitated WDs especially with opiates like fentynol? What should I do to avoid the most discomfort possible? Does the fact that its a white powder and disolves completely in water mean it has a shorter shelf life hence being able to take some bupe tomorrow morning? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I replied to your other thread regarding your assumption that you've been using fentanyl.
Unless you've had your gear tested, its probably best not to assume you knew exactly what was in it, as heroin can be white in colour, and should be water soluble if it is "#4" (which most smack is, nowadays)

I have been reading that as well the main thing that spoke to me was the legs, I literally start to get the yawns and start feeling wds after like 2 or so hours after doing it. The rush is great even off of a tiny bit but it leaves very quickly and doesnt leave me feeling high, just normal

hey, I'm going to send you a PM because I have a pretty good idea about the stuff you're talking about. I wouldn't advise anyone to fuck with fentanyl or its analogues but yes you're likely to be pretty fucking sick by tomorrow, if you can wait it out do.

It could be fentanyl (or fent analog) laced dope, but unless you've tested it, there is not really a good way of knowing. There are quite a few opioid research chemicals that could conceivablybe sold as heroin - not just fent - so unless you have a way to have it tested, its pretty much impossible to know for sure.
How long have you been using heroin for?

The duration of action does sound a bit short to be heroin, i agree - but i think it's probably best to accept that you don't really know what it was (in my opinion, anyway).
If you have suspicions, it can't hurt to raise them with your doctor, because fent will push your tolerance up really high, keaning that if you end up on ORT/maintenance, you may require more meds than normal to hold off withdrawals.

If you are worried about taking subs because of the risk of precipitated withdrawal, the best bet is to hold off taking them until you are in complete withdrawals, and really sick.
Bupe has a really high binding affinity to opiate receptors, which is what causes precipitated withdrawal if you already have opiates in your system.
If you've waited until all the opiates/opioids have left your system (leaving you in "ordinary" withdrawal) - you won't have anything to worry about, in terms of precipitated withdrawals.

Is that what you were asking? Good luck man :)

I replied to your other thread regarding your assumption that you've been using fentanyl.
Unless you've had your gear tested, its probably best not to assume you knew exactly what was in it, as heroin can be white in colour, and should be water soluble if it is "#4" (which most smack is, nowadays)

This is definitely true but heroin has a really distinctive odor be it tar or china white, for a while when I was back in CA there was this 'china white' going around that was killing a bunch of people, being from the EC I immediately knew the first time I saw it that it wasn't heroin, after several people died we found out it was 'methyl sufentanyl' I'm pretty sure, someone got autopsy results or something.

Yeah, that's why i was wondering how long they've been using for - i assumed the difference would be noticeable in terms of effect but also some other characteristic.
Not doubting that it could be fent/fent analog - because that shit is a real blight at the moment across north america - and i thought an experienced user would suspect something was up almost immediately.

But because H where i live is usually more or less white, and very very soluble, those two things alone would never make me suspect that it is fent dope.
The duration of action sounds dodgy, but of course we can only speculate - which is of no real value to anyone. :)

Better be careful fentanyl is deadly and they don't care if tthey cut there shit with it to end up making more $$$ out of it and it is bs because lol are O.D and dying and all they give a shit about is making double or triple $$$ off the original package the grabbed