• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just found out about CWE/Cocodamol

diddlse9

Greenlighter
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or this has been asked before and if it has please point me to the post and delete this one!

i've has been getting prescribed co-codamol 30/500 now for a while, and never heard of the cold water extraction technique before which swim will now be doing.

I've been enjoying the high getting off the codeine for a while now, but been taking up to 8 of them at once in the morning - 4g of paracetamol (max daily dose) and never exceeded 4g in a 24 hour period.

I've not suffered any effects really from this but after researching now realises how naive I've been and how toxic paracetamol really is to the liver. Will I have suffered any long term effects that haven't yet been noticed?

Dont really want to go back to doctors with concerns and getting a little paranoid!

Last edited:
sorry, no SWIMming on BL, please edit your post.
thanks and welcome btw!

and you should be fine but i might still be worth an enzyme test and stuff for your liver just in case
how long exactly have you been taking the co-codamols?
and please remember to practice CWEs now whenever you take you co-codamols ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Sorry - now edited to show as normal.

Thanks - great wee resource this site I forgot I came across it a couple of years ago!

I've been on and off them for a few years but more daily now for about a year... and yes definitely will be doing it now its not worth it - i didn't even know there was a technique to get the paracetamol out - it should be easy enough for me to do as I get capsules on prescription :)

cheers pal and anytime!
yeah CWEs take a bit of practice but once you've got em nailed down you could do em blindfolded ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
also, are you from the UK mate? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽