• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just found an old pen tube with heroin resin, untouched! Bestway to quickly and efficently scrape it for smoking

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I can use a paper clip and going to start now but if anyone knows a good way that does not involve alcohol in listening

Vinegar and distilled H2O mixed 50/50. Soak then let dry. That’s your most efficient method. Or alcohol, or acetone..

-GC

Damn after smoking it all in one hit I got that rush where everything around d you goes out of focus well some people say you don't get a rush from smoking I beg to differ the things I have done to get this drug and here I am just scraping a pen and it got me fucked gonna put some vinegar water and mix it before I go sleep now long will it take to dissolve I have done it before, but it never dissolved.... Or if it did it wasn't possible to pick up it was melted into the plate like a solvent

Gonna try this can't scrape anything more it's 5 am my guy won't be awake until 1pm afternoon man all because my mate fucked up my lift FUCK

Put a lil rubbing alcohol In it, cover both ends and shake it up real real good. Pour it out onto a new, clean, perfectly flat piece of foin and spread it around a bit. Then light it on fire.
the fire burns out (nearly) all the alcohol, and should dry quickly. The higher the alcohol % the faster it will dry.
it can be very tricky to smoke, so light it slowly, start with smaller hits, and inhale it harder/deeper than normal.
mid you’ve ever made coke & baking soda sheets on foil before where you smear it all over the surface of the foil, it’s almost identical to that.
hope it helps! If anything is unclear, dm me and I’d be happy to show a vid to clarify, it’s much easier than it might sound.

80% isopropyl alcohol, then put the resin filled alcohol on a piece of foil and light it on fire, when it burns off you’ll be left with just the resin on foil…you don’t want to use 91% iso it might burn off some of your resin , and 70% will leave a little water behind with your resin but still good to go, 80% burns off perfectly without damaging any resin

Last edited:
I can use a paper clip and going to start now but if anyone knows a good way that does not involve alcohol in listening
I always scrape what I can out w a paperclip,but to get it spotless n get every lil bit out, I'll heat some water up, plug one end of the toot w my finger, add some water, cap the other end n shake. then dump that brown sludge water out on the foil n cook off the water. or you could even do the ole nasal drip shit,,, but be forewarned that shit'll BURRRNNN sumn fierce!

I always scrape what I can out w a paperclip,but to get it spotless n get every lil bit out, I'll heat some water up, plug one end of the toot w my finger, add some water, cap the other end n shake. then dump that brown sludge water out on the foil n cook off the water. or you could even do the ole nasal drip shit,,, but be forewarned that shit'll BURRRNNN sumn fierce!
Ahaha how long ago was this thread jesus scraping pens when your clucking and taking forever I just use foil toot now

Ahaha how long ago was this thread jesus scraping pens when your clucking and taking forever I just use foil toot now
idk but I seen a few posts to it recently so I figured fuck it I'll toss my 2 cents in... and the prob I have w a foil toot is they are stuuupidd flimsy and bend rip get crushed up etc.. I actually use a glass toot.. those crack pipe ones u get w the lil fake plastic flowers in em lolll.... I'll use those and when it's caked up a decent amoint,,, I'll jist hit it w a Torch on suuuper low heat for a min n then it'll all start to just drip out..

thankfully I've been able to manage to hold a decent job that pays well,,, so I can steadily pickup my meds and make em last,,, so I haven't had to scrape a toot out out of desperation in like 3 years now ,,,, now I only do it ciz my toots clogged lol, so idk the up to date tech on this subject,,, but thas just where I stand on the matter hahahaha

The shit in the toot is better then the dope…it kinda like a ghetto short path distillation haha, I’ll take a gram of toot resin over 3 grams of black