Just feeling down.

Rie

Bluelighter
Why I feel the need to post a message about how down I am is beyond me, but here goes:
I am really bummed. I've had a way bad week with finals, work and roommates who don't understand the whole drug thing etc.I come home from work to find out I just missed out on getting rolls and k :-( Those so could have been a fun ending to the day. And yesterday while I was busy with work and school shit my friends had really good coke. But its not just that I missed out on the drugs. Its cause now all my friends are out and here I am posting a sob story at bluelight.....Oh well tomorrow's another day right? Laright I feel better now that I've got that off my chest. Much Love To All!

Dont worry people out there have it worse off then you. U have temporary problems, just thing tomorrow things will be better.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

whenever im down like that i go to sleep, it brings tomorrow faster and your sleeping so your not thinking about problems or anything, also i like to load up on sleep cuz i dont know when i'll get it again
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"