• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just did some dilaudid, shit is weak

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
Ok so I got a bunch of dilaudid for real cheap cuz I heard it was great and it would fuck one up good. But I snorted 8mg a few hours ago and not very impressed. I usually do OC 60-80mg. I was feeling somewhat buzzed for awhile and then felt a little sick but shortly recovered and now dont feel much at all. I want to get a good buzz going tonight. Should i try snorting more? Could i maybe take my OC or would that be a bad idea? Anyone know? Thanks

I think people mainly like hydromorphone for the rush of shooting, not that I advocate that.

Yeah the real rush is in the needle sadly. I'm afraid that if your used to using 80mg of oxy you won't find hydromorph very exciting. I always used to prefer the oxy high over morphine anyday. I do not recommend you use needles tho, that is a whole other game you DO NOT want to get into.

Be Safe OP

Exactly what they said. shooting dilaudid is amazing for about 1 minute if u shoot it.. then u feel good for like 2 hours and then ur like fuckkkk i want more... its shitty and very fast acting... sell the pills and get ur shit.