• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Just bought a whip cream dispenser and chargers, safety precautions?

CantTrustEM

Greenlighter
So I bought a .25 Liter 1/2 Pt whip cream dispenser and chargers, and I was wondering how to do a "Whip-it" without burning myself (freezing myself)?

Can I just crack the Nitrous and then go right ahead and put the dispenser up to my mouth and pull the trigger? Should I release some pressure first? Is it really cold? And how many times should I inhale on one cartridge?

Thanks!

crack the charger into the dispenser, and release the contents into a balloon. DO NOT inhale directly from the cannister. Use caution as you can choke on the balloon if you pass out.

Edit: also only do it sitting down. Most nitrous injuries occur from idiots huffing it standing up and cracking their noggin ..

Enjoy....nitrous is fucking awesome for a few seconds so be ready to do another one. I recommend a punch balloon that fits ime up to ten chargers before we lost our nerve to go for more, without bursting the balloon.

crack the charger into the dispenser, and release the contents into a balloon. DO NOT inhale directly from the cannister. Use caution as you can choke on the balloon if you pass out.

Edit: also only do it sitting down. Most nitrous injuries occur from idiots huffing it standing up and cracking their noggin ..

Enjoy....nitrous is fucking awesome for a few seconds so be ready to do another one. I recommend a punch balloon that fits ime up to ten chargers before we lost our nerve to go for more, without bursting the balloon.

Pretty much this, make sure to breath it in from a balloon. Breathing it as it decompresses will give you frostbite, it's quite stunning how cold it can get. Like, turning moisture evaporated in the air instantly to ice crystals kinda cold.

Other than that, make sure you have air, and that you'll be breathing air if you pass out or something.

The biggest danger is passing out and not having air, in those rare cases people die, that's how it happens.

Other than that things should be fine.

Pretty much everything has been covered for short term. If you plan on using longer term, remember it depletes your body of b12 to the point where it can cause permanent nerve damage.

-GC

Pretty much everything has been covered for short term. If you plan on using longer term, remember it depletes your body of b12 to the point where it can cause permanent nerve damage.

-GC

Yes I actually was in a rehab with a kid who was there for nitrous. He said he went through 200-300 canisters a day and he couldn't walk. He was in a wheelchair because of the damage b12 deficiency did to him.. I forgot about that though so thank you.

I only have 24 cartridges and don't plan on long term usage I know it kills brain cells

holy fuck. he was basically paralyzed?!!! That's some EXTREME nitrous use. How do you let it get to that point? He had to have noticed something was wrong weeks before that. lol

holy fuck. he was basically paralyzed?!!! That's some EXTREME nitrous use. How do you let it get to that point? He had to have noticed something was wrong weeks before that. lol

No thankfully by the time I left he was using a cane and improving, he was a really nice guy.. a young kid probably 19. I felt bad for him. I could tell he messed his brain up pretty good to by his slow speech and slurring. Shit is no joke. But it did seem he was improving before I left

Im assuming they gave him B12 shots as therapy. But even with such an extreme treatment, crazy b12 deficiency from too much nitrous can have nearly permanent side effects. Take your vitamins kids lol

He probably did, and just didn't stop.

Addiction has a way of justifying continued use at every stage of the game.

But with nitrous? lol. Smack ok yea sure. PCP why not. But nitrous intoxication goes away so fracking fast that I cant imagine not having a massive moment of clarity while your eating your ham sandwich after a few boxes of charger lol.

But with nitrous? lol. Smack ok yea sure. PCP why not. But nitrous intoxication goes away so fracking fast that I cant imagine not having a massive moment of clarity while your eating your ham sandwich after a few boxes of charger lol.

A moment of clarity is little help if you aren't sufficiently determined to change things. And some people just aren't until there's been a loooot of damage.

As sad as it is, that's very true. Humanity's propensity for self harm is practically limitless....especially in the search for "fulfillment"

Also, some people just don't value their lives very highly. Mental illness has a habit of doing that, and it's no coincidence mental illness overlaps with drug use.

I would put some kind of filter on that soda bottle/whip creamer and use a hose off the filter. You are trying to remove the oil and perhaps metal slivers from what I hear but I bet that comes from a bad cracker. A small water filter or big fuel filter with removable element should work and I put oil absorber in mine. It comes out as nice as medical grade. You will find, if you do a lot of this stuff, a little puff over time is better than sucking down the whole 8 grams at once, partricularly after you get a buzz going. It is hippy crack tho. Once you get the rhythm going, you can eat a box. The good news is I had a blood oxygen monitor going and if you get the little hit every 5 or 6 normal breaths (maybe more breath), you still maintain a pretty good O2 number and your carts last longer. If you can get the buzz going for a while and just relax, put in your oldies MP3 mix and it is a trip through the way back machine. You remember things from your past in great detail. I try to remember dead people in case my nitrous memory is enhanced ... if you know what I mean ;)

That's pretty interesting with the Blood o2 monitor!

I also agree with filtering if at all possible, or if your a heavy user. For proof just open the reservoir on the cracker to see the oil inside....its pretty gross.

Does anyone else get hungry after nitrous? (or ketamine?)