• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Just a warning about propylhexidrine

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Edit: This post is a warning…if you abuse this, abuse it with the utmost caution and respect…do NOT let it get out of control - most are deterred by the heavy body load but a few that doesn’t phase and this is for YOU

So, I used to abuse propylhexidrine. I’m not going to say the other name used for it because I despise the company and do not want them getting more attention. Yes I know most on here know at least something about this but I never saw much on the safety of it over time.

What I have is my anectdotal experience and place what value you want on that.

I was using this im what most would say are high doses off and on but mostly on last year outside a few months. Actually probably about 6 out of the 12 months if I added the times together I binged.

Yes, that’s a lot of propylhexidrine in the doses I was taking it in. We are talking an average of 6 250mg a day (though they decreased the dose per cotton to prevent abuse lmao wtf) that was the FDA recent recommendation. The same FDA that was consulted when they were taking it back off control.

Think it was controlled for like a year. Now, I don’t hate them because the product. I am responsible for my actions but kids are not. We are…someone’s kid I know almost died because they found out about this online.

So, I’m not against legalization if done RIGHT. Not like what I seen in canadas experiment with legalization if we can believe the tv. Just want to be clear on that.

So I’m just going to try to summarize what health consequences I got from it. I had a stroke a year ago from it. I never had severe adhd but now I truly do. It’s very obvious and interferes with my ability to function. Truly does, especially work wise and I’m always I. Leadership positions so I kinda need to not sound like a airhead…

Anyway, thought it would heal and it has some but not enough…

Now, I likely had a mild case of adhd before this all so take that for what you will.

The biggest health effect I have had on it is embarrassing to talk about on here. Make no mistake I am still a man lol and I can still do manly things if you know what I mean…

But I will say one of…okay…this is biology. I’m not being lewd here. One of my testicals is not functioning…so I mean I noticed this after I quit a month ago or so.

I mean there’s no other external stimuli that could have caused that…I strongly believe that this shit is toxic in high doses over periods of time to my endocrine system.

And yeah, truth be told it wasn’t working until about a week ago so hopefully it continues to repair because that’s a huge hit for a man…

Now this is all speculation but I truly think this substance is responsible. Never had an issue like this before. I mean and when I could ummm perform…it was all blanks if you know what I mean. I thought I had “retrograde ejaculation” I guess is the medical term…because I was having those exact symptoms but it’s since repaired. Just took weeks tho, now I have an ascending test….

Please if you do use this stuff and I’m sure most people stay away from it (there are much better feeling safer drug’s out there even meth is safer if you test for fentanyl tho I do not advocate for its use). Please be mindful of the likely toxicity forom something in these. It could be the amount of menthol and lavender I was drinking but I don’t think it would be lavender….

I recently interviewed with a student journalist at a university some of you on here may have as well. She was on here looking for people to interview about it and more background on it like why was it put on the schedule and then taken off a year later?

I mean if weed is scheduled why then he’ll isn’t this? Money money politics money..anyways this isn’t about that so I’m going to sign off.

Last edited:
I’d like to hear more about the testicle. That reminds me of when I first realized I had cancer. In what way do you feel one isn’t working? Is it smaller than the other? Less firm? Is there performance issues? I know it’s hard to talk about but I would keep an eye out for any lumps.

-GC

I’d like to hear more about the testicle. That reminds me of when I first realized I had cancer. In what way do you feel one isn’t working? Is it smaller than the other? Less firm? Is there performance issues? I know it’s hard to talk about but I would keep an eye out for any lumps.

-GC
Oh no…that is exactly what I’ve dealt with but no lumps

It's been banned in Canada for decades.
I'd see a doctor about your nut issues

thanks you all. I scheduled an appointment for Monday. I don’t think it’s an emergency medically but yes I need to get it looked at. They will likely look at me crazy if I go to the ER.

Or should I go to urgent care? I think two days shouldn’t make much of a difference in a case like this right?

Unless my ball is dying..and can be saved …fuck…now idk what to do…I feel fine and it seemed to be healing but it does feel kinda dead…maybe I’m just overthinking it….

I just hope anyone thinking of abusing propylhexidrine doesn’t after reading this. It’s such a shit drug and so toxic..

It’s not surprising at all to me that one would experience muchos problemos from regular (ab)use of this drug. It feels pretty dirty when you do it for even the first time, I can’t imagine doing it on a regular basis or even redosing in the same way you can with amphetamines, cocaine or other stimulants

Fun every now and then but best used in moderation, more so even than other drugs imo

It’s not surprising at all to me that one would experience muchos problemos from regular (ab)use of this drug. It feels pretty dirty when you do it for even the first time, I can’t imagine doing it on a regular basis or even redosing in the same way you can with amphetamines, cocaine or other stimulants

Fun every now and then but best used in moderation, more so even than other drugs imo
Preface: I just want to preface this by saying by no means is this an attack on anyone just my opinion. Just hard to read tone and affect in texts so wanted to clarify that I just feel strongly about this and it’s not an attack in anyway.

Not abusing propylhexidrine at all is my recommendation…too much risk for most stimulant addicts…if one is a stim addict and what I mean is someone who tends to let their stim use get out of control with binges and what not

Then I suggest one stays away altogether. Too risky. They should do some real meth( get test kits tho they free for Fentamyl testing in USA)- not this analogue garbage- if they must use…or some adderral or something hell even vyvanse or Ritalin…just stay away from this stuff…so bad to use regularly and the risk of addiction is there.

If one doesn’t care much about themselves at the time as most people who abuse stims like that don’t usually (ime)…risk is too great… the addictive potential outweighs the benefits for people like me. And this is only because I am a stim addict with little self control after my brain gets hi jacked by stims…

Preface: I just want to preface this by saying by no means is this an attack on anyone just my opinion. Just hard to read tone and affect in texts so wanted to clarify that I just feel strongly about this and it’s not an attack in anyway.

Not abusing propylhexidrine at all is my recommendation…too much risk for most stimulant addicts…if one is a stim addict and what I mean is someone who tends to let their stim use get out of control with binges and what not

Then I suggest one stays away altogether. Too risky. They should do some real meth( get test kits tho they free for Fentamyl testing in USA)- not this analogue garbage- if they must use…or some adderral or something hell even vyvanse or Ritalin…just stay away from this stuff…so bad to use regularly and the risk of addiction is there.

If one doesn’t care much about themselves at the time as most people who abuse stims like that don’t usually (ime)…risk is too great… the addictive potential outweighs the benefits for people like me. And this is only because I am a stim addict with little self control after my brain gets hi jacked by stims…

Yeah if you really like stimulants maybe give it a pass

I used to really like stimulants but…propylhexedrine always felt more taxing on my body than other stimulants. The come up was pretty fun but the comedown just made me feel uggghhh, just a generalized discomfort in my body and a vague feeling of nausea induced by that lavender shit or whatever they put in there. I’ve redosed it and probably never would, imo that sounds like less of a fun time and more like torture 😬

Yeah if you really like stimulants maybe give it a pass

I used to really like stimulants but…propylhexedrine always felt more taxing on my body than other stimulants. The come up was pretty fun but the comedown just made me feel uggghhh, just a generalized discomfort in my body and a vague feeling of nausea induced by that lavender shit or whatever they put in there. I’ve redosed it and probably never would, imo that sounds like less of a fun time and more like torture 😬

to be honest - after doing it so long in high doses I didn’t feel the body load…but my junk’s circulation was cut
Off one time and I was panicking. Just from vasoconstriction …thank God…never again

Like I literally thought I was going to lose my junk…clearly it was being cut off from oxygen just not completely thank God…

Edit: ironically it making me temporarily unable to have sex for the last few weeks is what probably saved my life. The pull of stimulants is lust for me…disgustingly so…it’s all about sexual pleasure when it comes to stims for me. It started out with stims being a godsend to boost my confidence and help my adhd and social fluidity-and ended up with me in a dark corner of a hotel room alone trapped in a cycle of wanking and crying lol…sorry for the TMI but I think ppl like me need to hear the real deal with this shit. The potential of it to be disastrous in what I mean….

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about those issues, man. Definitely have your testicle checked.
As to the ADHD. For me, mental issues from stimulants lasted over a year. For years. Recovery was fast for a few months, slower for the balance of about a year, but then continued at an even slower pace for quite a long time. I feel your mental issues from it will continue to improve slowly. Keep on truckin'. It gets better.