Admin Attention Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawaini

Bluelighter
I will talk only from my perspective. I’m here momentarily for some reasons. I’m passing a crisis. I’m a mentally ill person looking for answers, companion and relief.

If you know some threads expired, just close em, since I started posting here no one got interested on send me a message and it’s ok I understand, I got nice support at the forum and gratefuly appreciate, but today I get one asking politely not be so stupid to reply old threads because those members are gone.

That lady pisses me off making me feel useless even posting in a site as if I already know those users are gone.

This is your way of living and you get money for that, so you should be aware to close those threads and don’t make mentally and emotionally inestable people worst than they are feeling already.

Take it as you want, if exaggerated or not, It made me feel like shit and never again wanting to attempt sharing anything with your whatever is your project reasons.

I'm sorry you feel someone mistreated you. I too find it annoying when people bitch about people replying to old threads. Otherwise what's the point of having them if people shouldn't reply to them?

Try and not let anyone else make you feel any sort of way like that. If you'd like to talk ever, you can always send me a message. And if you'd like to tell me who it was, I can always take their laundry from the washer and throw it in a bush instead of the dryer.

If only we got money for this!

I will talk only from my perspective. I’m here momentarily for some reasons. I’m passing a crisis. I’m a mentally ill person looking for answers, companion and relief.

If you know some threads expired, just close em, since I started posting here no one got interested on send me a message and it’s ok I understand, I got nice support at the forum and gratefuly appreciate, but today I get one asking politely not be so stupid to reply old threads because those members are gone.

That lady pisses me off making me feel useless even posting in a site as if I already know those users are gone.

This is your way of living and you get money for that, so you should be aware to close those threads and don’t make mentally and emotionally inestable people worst than they are feeling already.

Take it as you want, if exaggerated or not, It made me feel like shit and never again wanting to attempt sharing anything with your whatever is your project reasons.

I always over-share. It's like I have turrets or something. Not trying to be funny. My mom actually thought I had it.

Anyway everyone here are people, doing people things.

Once you feel out what's what, you'll understand that no one is really out to get you. It can seem twisted, but everyone has shit they're going through.

I hope you don't give up on this

That was me that sent the PM but it is hardly the content that you said it was.

You do know that I can share the PM with others and they can read it. If you don't know that I can do that............I can.

The PM was very nice. Your reply however was not.

And I said nothing further.

Would you like me to share it with other mods?

That was me that sent the PM but it is hardly the content that you said it was.

You do know that I can share the PM with others and they can read it. If you don't know that I can do that............I can.

The PM was very nice. Your reply however was not.

And I said nothing further.

Would you like me to share it with other mods?
Well I will certainly put your laundry in the dryer where it belongs 😜 sounds like a misunderstanding of sorts

Well I will certainly put your laundry in the dryer where it belongs 😜 sounds like a misunderstanding of sorts
I believe it was. Something that was perceived as they had done something wrong ( which they had not ) as opposed to a suggestion.

do they get money for it ?

I highly doubt that this is kind of a charity dude.

though I am very pleased I am not the only one to ruffle feathers :)

but you are sharing my friend you are sharing.

I suggest you may be looking for one of these

iu

on a serious note dont let it get to you.

I have been smashed here too and I guess ive done my fair share of it as well.

there is a kind of pack mentality here and there is more than one pack.

but nurse is probably one of the kinder people here.

nurse will give advice to anyone openly and asks nothing in return.

far kinder than I am thats for sure.

if I think your acting like a child ill tell you then spend the time to prove it to you.

nurse will just offer help and say dont do that.

Last edited:
Yeah I havent been paid a single red cent for the 11,000+ posts I have made here and wouldnt take it if it was offered for posting and trying to help others and get a few laughs once in a while.
I once had a newbie posting and offered to have her posts put in its own thread cause it was jumbled in a thread that was I think was in the lounge or something and thought she would get more help in a different (more suited to her situation) sub-forum. We chatted a bit in private and she was all for the dedicated thread for her issue (I forget what it was now-not really but has no bearing here), but once the thread was created she went the fuck off about it and I was amazed that we had just agreed together (mutually) through private msg that it was a great idea. She was all for it and and seemed excited about the dedicated thread but the next day she went nuts (no offense) and I was baffled as a mf.
Still dont understand but think she was high when posted and in withdrawals when she went the fuck off. IDK
Shit happens.
We are real people.
For the record I liked your posts and I wish you would stick around for a while and give it a chance ya may find it worthwhile. But everyone is different so maybe not....
Peace

Yeah I havent been paid a single red cent for the 11,000+ posts I have made here and wouldnt take it if it was offered for posting and trying to help others and get a few laughs once in a while.
I once had a newbie posting and offered to have her posts put in its own thread cause it was jumbled in a thread that was I think was in the lounge or something and thought she would get more help in a different (more suited to her situation) sub-forum. We chatted a bit in private and she was all for the dedicated thread for her issue (I forget what it was now-not really but has no bearing here), but once the thread was created she went the fuck off about it and I was amazed that we had just agreed together (mutually) through private msg that it was a great idea. She was all for it and and seemed excited about the dedicated thread but the next day she went nuts (no offense) and I was baffled as a mf.
Still dont understand but think she was high when posted and in withdrawals when she went the fuck off. IDK
Shit happens.
We are real people.
For the record I liked your posts and I wish you would stick around for a while and give it a chance ya may find it worthwhile. But everyone is different so maybe not....
Peace
what im not going to get paid.

thats it I hate you all.

how am I going to get all the ingredients to cook crock now 🤪

on a serious note dont let it get to you.

I have been smashed here too and I guess ive done my fair share of it as well.

there is a kind of pack mentality here and there is more than one pack.

but nurse is probably one of the kinder people here.

nurse will give advice to anyone openly and asks nothing in return.

far kinder than I am thats for sure.

if I think your acting like a child ill tell you then spend the time to prove it to you.

nurse will just offer help and say dont do that.
Lovely compliment and I thank you for that. Always a warm fuzzy when someone appreciates you. <3

I'm gonna go ahead and close this now as it has been asked and answered and STH threads are pretty much just to resolve issues.

If OP has any other concerns she is free to PM another mod or to just realize that we really are only here to help and that sometimes if we aren't feeling well or are a bit high on our drug of choice than words can take on a different meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.