L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Just a quick question

secretjones3993

Greenlighter
I got this 7" Little Pearl purple today, and started playing with my butt today, ive gotta say it is amazing feeling having it go in & out of my hole.
My question is, what is the best way to hit my prostate gland? How should I lay?

2ylmjb8.jpg

Lie on your side (if your right handed lie on your left side) - put a couple of pillows between your knees so your legs are relaxed (this may make your ass a bit tighter if so just lie with your legs open for easier access). When you put your toy in your ass you will naturally feel the direction you want to go . Go in an inch or so and GENTLY tilt the toy downwards towards your feet - now follow that direction and you will know when you hit your prostate!

Do not use force!

The other easy way is lying on your back, put a pillow under your ass your your ass is tilted up a bit - same way again, in and then you would want to tilt your toy upwards towards your balls, just gently follow that direction until you hit :).

Once you get to know where your aiming for try a few different positions as they can give different sensations.

Happy hunting :)