• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just a Question Concerning 'the hangover'

mollywater

Greenlighter
Okay, I legit joined this site to ask this one question...

Here's the details of my molly situation that will lead to my question;

I first did molly (crystal) on Saturday night. I did two rocks, probably .4 or so... started drinking Gin and smoking some blunts... popped about .3 more after an hour or two... then popped an X... (total of .7 crystal molly and 1 good X pill, on top of half a bottle of extra dry gin and approx 8 grams) then rolled face from 3am to when I took an hour nap around 9. Woke up at 10, went to work, got off around 8. Went home, showered, and took .4 of crystal molly around hm, 11pm. Rolled til about 3am, when I went to bed. Woke up at 11, went to work, came home, and around 10pm did the rest of the molly which was probably .2 or .3 .... the peak was good, but I only rolled for about 3 hours.

So in total I did .13 of molly and 1 X within 3 days consecutively. I did not know to take breaks between MDMA before I did this, mind you.

NOW, my question is, WHY DIDNT I HAVE ANY KIND OF HANGOVER??

EVERYTHING I read about MDMA is that people feel anxious, depressed, sloth like, drowsy, down, not the same, some sort of side effect from the serotonin depletion MDMA gives you... especially after consecutive uses... I read that you should take breaks between uses.

If anything I swear I feel more alive, and rejuvenated, and happier from taking it. Sex has became more enjoyable, too.

I'm just curious why, even after 3 days of hard abuse of MDMA, do I feel so normal and not one side effect?

u mean you did 1.3 of molly over 3 days

firstly you havent used it in the past so the serotonin depletion wouldn't affect you as much
also everyone reacts differently to coming down from mdma and even differently between times we do it
i get mdma afterglows as well and feel better than usual the few days after a roll, thats doesnt happen most times though

i really think you should have month breaks between each use of mdma, ur lucky you didnt crash after using it 3 days in a row

I know.
Maybe my brains too fucked up from all the adderall and other stupid medicines I used to be prescribed to fried it.
Who knows.