• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Just a Little Example

Swizol1

Bluelighter
Of people suspecting pipes for some reason or another.......when pills are clean.....

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2041 (note the note...lol)

Piperazines have fucked up the rolling community more than we know. Because it is possible that the person who sent this in, is not familiar with MDxx and possibly could think pipes are what "ecstasy" is supposed to feel like.

I have seen this happening a lot on PR......Not saying that every pipe suspected pill is not a piupe.....obviously......BUT I guess just sum food for thought.

Fluckn PIPES!!!

Oh damn, so there WAS some MDMA in that pill?

Meaning it would test for MDMA when using a test kit, then it you eat and wtfpipes all night?

How many batches of these 'Stars' were around though? Its very possible that there was/is a piperazine batch doing the rounds.

If you read some of the reports on the stars the user effects are very different!

Oh damn, so there WAS some MDMA in that pill?

Meaning it would test for MDMA when using a test kit, then it you eat and wtfpipes all night?

huh??? lol in the link I left, the person who sent it to edata suspected Pipes.......Edata tested and only MDMA was the active ingredient.

Oh I'm pretty sure theres blue star pipes out there.....or were before......BUT Im talking about this one example that was sent in to edata. Also the blue stars w asterisk on it I can guarantee no pipes.......BUt ya Bear I was just referring to this edata i.e....

So I bet it happens a lot.