• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just a headups up guys Diazepam Prodes Kern Pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
Just checked wedinos guys. Lots of Diazepam Prodes Kern Pharma coming back as fake. Best start filing kern pharma with actavis and accord and those bars of Xanax. FAKE

Just checked wedinos guys. Lots of Diazepam Prodes Kern Pharma coming back as fake. Best start filing kern pharma with actavis and accord and those bars of Xanax. FAKE

I don't understand what this post is trying to say.

If you fill your prescription at a pharmacy, you're not going to get counterfeit diazepam.

That said, I just went all the way back to like February 1st on the website you identified and with the exception of Pfizer and WSJ, all the diazepam was authentic.

Pfizer Xanax was also found to be bromazolam.

Maybe I didn't go back far enough but it really doesn't matter because people shouldn't be buying off the street. If you do, you're probably going to get something dangerous when it comes to pressed pharmaceuticals.

With the exception of fent strips, and reagents that can test for some opiates, you are in the ocean with no oars when it comes to benzodiazepines.

He’s talking about purchasing Kern Diazepam 10mg online with no script.

I’ve had genuine Kern brand Diazepam 10mg tablets, small un-scored light blue tablets imprinted 10 largely on small tablet. Tablet also has very faint white specks/dots on the light blue tablets

Ordering online is a cluster f@ck of scams and fake pressed tablets. Finding a genuine vendor that’s reliable and trustworthy is like finding gold in the hills. Paying in Bitcoin and praying you don’t get screwed……and even if it’s legit….now it has to clear customs and make it to your front door.

Legit Spanish Kern Diazepam 10mg are AMAZING

I actually prefer them to Canadian Apo-Tex Diazepam. Kern Diazepam hits hard & fast with insane muscle relaxation & anxiolytic properties. I’ve taken Canadian Pharma apotex and they felt like placebo, weak ass shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.