• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Just a casual Question about throwing up on codeine and other opiates

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
hi sorry for starting another codeine thread, I did use the search function before I get my head bitten off(nah not really I guys are cool but it their is any other reason behind this site or purposes that's all I'll ever say but I think I've been a member long enough:) I won't go on about it again just saying I defo feel like I have wasted some of my codeine I'm pissed at myself for being stupid at one point I thought I might overdose or be overdosing.

Had 3000mg codeine with some citrus fruit oasis after 20 minutes maybe .org I felt like I was dieing and maybe overdosing so I threw up then threw up some more..I'm just gonna ask if ok.. Can I drink the vomit again do people do that if they are worried about losing their dose I swear I'm not trolling lol just genuinely curious I feel a lot better now about an hour after I dosed now, feel like I come back from a flu or something not because of wd but cuz of that fucking naseau in fact I feel not as high now I think the internet, lights and electronics are a serious opiate buzzkill anyone agree?

Their are a few lumps in their to im not sure if its codeine or food

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't drink the vomit, that's disgusting.

3000mg (3 grams) of codeine is 10x a "heavy" dose. Getting nauseous is a sign of O/D and vomiring is your body's way of trying to get the poison out of your system.

What compelled you to take that much? Did you know that taking over 400-500mg of codeine doesn't improve the high, it only increases side effects.

Don't drink the vomit, that's disgusting.

3000mg (3 grams) of codeine is 10x a "heavy" dose. Getting nauseous is a sign of O/D and vomiring is your body's way of trying to get the poison out of your system.

What compelled you to take that much? Did you know that taking over 400-500mg of codeine doesn't improve the high, it only increases side effects.
thanks for the reply :)

Obviously i find additional effects at that dose otherwise I wouldn't bother going over 360-390mg im still high now 6 hours later th ats because i took a mega dose they do work for some people mate the ceiling dose isn't the same for everyone i took the same amount a week ago and experienced no nausea didn't even have to use any anithistamines was nodding all night and day and was still high well into the next day evening i regret not trying higher doses like this sooner but as i brought into the 'ceiling dose' theory that every one else does i will admit though Sekio, I did feel for about an hour or two like I might have overdosed until I threw up then I was just hiccuping burping and generally unwell now its all over now and im left with a subtle background buzz

disgusting or not, I did it once. but not the vomit, I swallowed 20 x 50mg IR tramadols, the vomiting was triggered by something else as I usually have no problem swallowing these capsules. Well I had to vomit, I did it in the sink instead of the toilet in case the pills were still in their initial form, they indeed were (lol) so I just swallowed them back and continued with my day. this story is one of my most disgusting ones for sure, but I figured out that hey disgusting does not sound as bad as withdrawal.