Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jungle Spice -first time woooo!!

ElBloggy

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I smoked my first ever jungle spice the other day, also first psychedelic, and wow!!!
I been doing stims on and off for a good while, but after that one time, Im pretty sure ill never do them again
The euphoria from the jungle spice lasted so long, and topped any coke, or MDMA, Ive ever, ever done.

The first couple of attempts, I only took one small hit, and kept my eyes open (didn't know I had to close my eyes lol) and the room just got a bit woozy, almost like the motion of a parked up boat on the water.
Then I tried a couple of times more, and remembered the three toke trick, and boom, I was off.
Before I hit the pillows on the bed, my arms looked like Neo from The Matrix when he was dodging bullets.

The ride itself, started dark red and then just suddenly just got brighter and brighter, and looked kinda like a kaelidoscope, or even spider webs,
I can't fully describe it as my memory isn't 100% clear with it.
I just remember these colours going into my mouth and down my throat at one point.
Everytme I got a bit worried, something kept saying "it doesn't matter, you're not in control" - almost like an inner strength saying that I am the one who creates the fear in my life, and there's no point, because I can't control the future.

I didn't see any entities, it was mainly colours and shapes, at one point I was in the night sky surrounded by the stars and it was just like webbing and geometry shapes of some sort.
However, weirdly I did see a woman minotor with a bow and arrow lol, but my thoughts dismissed it as me trying to control the unexpected with something/am image I may have on some level expected from summit I picked up on tv etc, f..k knows lol.
In actual fact, there was so much going on that I dismissed because it was like I was trying to create things to control the trip if that makes any sense? But this voice kept putting me in line.

I loved it so much, but interestingly I do not crave it, I only want to pursue what Ive learnt from it, then once Ive adopted that lesson properly, I will do it again.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever done jungle spice? Does my experience sound familiar?
How does it compare to pure dmt, which is what I may try in the future.
But quite honestly, Im so happy with the spice!

Sorry I want to help but idk what "jungle spice" is? DMT plus other plant alkaloids?

DMT can certainly be very euphoric and definitely hard to describe haha. That's good you dont find it to be moreish becasue I have felt that personally.

I personally saw dancing hindu elepahnt goddesses breaking into an endless fractal pattern my first time. Other times it's been almost no visuals.

Glad to hear you benfitted a lot from it. Make sure you work to integrate what you learned, as you say want to do. Trust me, it's much easier to talk the talk than walk the walk

Sorry I want to help but idk what "jungle spice" is? DMT plus other plant alkaloids?

DMT can certainly be very euphoric and definitely hard to describe haha. That's good you dont find it to be moreish becasue I have felt that personally.

I personally saw dancing hindu elepahnt goddesses breaking into an endless fractal pattern my first time. Other times it's been almost no visuals.

Glad to hear you benfitted a lot from it. Make sure you work to integrate what you learned, as you say want to do. Trust me, it's much easier to talk the talk than walk the walk

that's amazing dude, come to think of it I did see a kind of Mayan, maybe Cambodian sort of warrior head briefly, but it was very faint.
The dancing goddess sounds awesome, did it say anything?

Part of me thinks I glimpsed the sub-atomic world, I dunno, because it did look a lot like what I think that may look like.
Im currently searching an atomic structure of three particles with large nucleus, god knows what that was.

As for walking the walk, I think this is what I needed to start walking!

Jungle Spice is typically an extract that is pulled with xylene or toluene instead of naphtha, often done after the naphtha has pulled all that it can.

It often looks like an orange, red or brown wax or oil. Most often either an orange wax or blood red oil from what I’ve seen.

I’ve only tried it in small doses a few times, it definitely felt like impure orange DMT to me. Not a bad thing, other alkaloids in there for sure.

I’ve left the oil/wax to sit for long periods of time and it eventually starts to show some DMT crystals. Based on my experience and research, it’s essentially impure DMT with some other alkaloids mixed in.

I often put it on plant matter due to its consistency. 50/50 w/w with parsley.

All that said, I’ve had some amazing reports from others regarding the stuff. DMT in any form is amazing :)

-GC

that's amazing dude, come to think of it I did see a kind of Mayan, maybe Cambodian sort of warrior head briefly, but it was very faint.
The dancing goddess sounds awesome, did it say anything?

Part of me thinks I glimpsed the sub-atomic world, I dunno, because it did look a lot like what I think that may look like.
Im currently searching an atomic structure of three particles with large nucleus, god knows what that was.

As for walking the walk, I think this is what I needed to start walking!
no they didn't really say anything verbally but their dancing was quite expressive.

also... how did a greenlighter like my post? pay your dues buckaroo lol

no they didn't really say anything verbally but their dancing was quite expressive.

also... how did a greenlighter like my post? pay your dues buckaroo lol

The jungle man.. Smoke that shit and you can bend the BL rules to your will! ;)

-GC

Jungle Spice is typically an extract that is pulled with xylene or toluene instead of naphtha, often done after the naphtha has pulled all that it can.

It often looks like an orange, red or brown wax or oil. Most often either an orange wax or blood red oil from what I’ve seen.

I’ve only tried it in small doses a few times, it definitely felt like impure orange DMT to me.

I’ve left the oil/wax to sit for long periods of time and it eventually starts to show some DMT crystals. Based on my experience and research, it’s essentially impure DMT with some other alkaloids mixed in.

I often put it on plant matter due to its consistency. 50/50 w/w with parsley.

All that said, I’ve had some amazing reports from others regarding the stuff. DMT in any form is amazing :)

-GC

It is quite yellow, and when burned, does leave quite a thick resin.
But like I say, first psych, and absolute game changer.
Im guessing pure dmt is more intense but this feels like a nice intro, and defo recommend it.

I think about coke now, and that peak euphoric high of maybe 5 mins if you're lucky, is not even comparable.
Plus I feel so content after doing it, no comedown, no messed up nose, broken bank balance, bad mood, paranoia etc, none of that, in fact after I tripped I went shopping!

The fact other people seem to notice how insightful it is, is juts brilliant!

It is quite yellow, and when burned, does leave quite a thick resin.
But like I say, first psych, and absolute game changer.
Im guessing pure dmt is more intense but this feels like a nice intro, and defo recommend it.

I think about coke now, and that peak euphoric high of maybe 5 mins if you're lucky, is not even comparable.
Plus I feel so content after doing it, no comedown, no messed up nose, broken bank balance, bad mood, paranoia etc, none of that, in fact after I tripped I went shopping!

The fact other people seem to notice how insightful it is, is juts brilliant!

Na actually pure DMT is less intense. Not sure why but it’s either residual oils or other alkaloids (still to be determined) that make both Jungle and impure orange waxy DMT stronger than pure white/clear crystal. (Jungle can vary a bit though depending on how much DMT is left in it.)

Pure vs Impure DMT is all about preference. Impure DMT often hits harder but has a rougher come up and bodyload.

Be grateful you got jungle though and was actually told so, many who’ve been in the psychedelic scene for years never heard of it.

You definitely jumped into the deep end first try ;)

-GC

Na actually pure DMT is less intense. Not sure why but it’s either residual oils or other alkaloids (still to be determined) that make both Jungle and impure orange waxy DMT stronger than pure white/clear crystal. (Jungle can vary a bit though depending on how much DMT is left in it.)

Pure vs Impure DMT is all about preference. Impure DMT often hits harder but has a rougher come up and bodyload.

Be grateful you got jungle though and was actually told so, many who’ve been in the psychedelic scene for years never heard of it.

You definitely jumped into the deep end first try ;)

-GC

Wow, interesting thanks!

Yes, a massive body load, similar to a really potent weed I once had called 'super silver haze", however the body load dissipated quite quickly and the come up was pretty smooth as well with the jungle spice.

im gonna stick to the dmt's for the mo, not sure about lsd, that amount of time, seems a bit too much for me.

DMT is amazing i have seen time and time again it curing meth addictions with one trip. DMT been your first psychedelic thats amazing, The world of psychedelics is amazing,

LSD is my favorite and i highly recommend it can leave you feeling tired for a few days if taken at night since the trip lasts on average 12 hours.

DMT breakthrough is more extreme than most average trips unless your taking 500 ug of LSD which i always felt was on par with dmt but peaking for hours. I recommend shrooms aswell. Start low on LSD and build up it can be a very good tool for putting changes into your life if you want them.

DMT is amazing i have seen time and time again it curing meth addictions with one trip. DMT been your first psychedelic thats amazing, The world of psychedelics is amazing,

LSD is my favorite and i highly recommend it can leave you feeling tired for a few days if taken at night since the trip lasts on average 12 hours.

DMT breakthrough is more extreme than most average trips unless your taking 500 ug of LSD which i always felt was on par with dmt but peaking for hours. I recommend shrooms aswell. Start low on LSD and build up it can be a very good tool for putting changes into your life if you want them.

Thanks dude, I have heard about LSD being very good as well, but its just the time length that has me a bit reserved.
Maybe if I ever go to burning man,Ill give it a go.

One thing is for sure, the DMT euphoria was greater than any drug or alcohol I've ever done.
However, there is a pleasure which does seem closer to being merry from alcohol than other drugs.
Hard to say but maybe its the resignation of stress they can both give.
Not saying alcohol is anywhere near as euphoric as DMT, and DMT defo made me feel better the next day, rather than a hangover, but they do have a similarity on some level. Perhaps its the "al ghul...!"

Its fascinating to think that I saw something others did, what the hell is out there man haha.
Really wanna commit my life to something outside of this stressful and in many ways hollow 9-5 now, am hoping meditation will help me from this point. What are we all really capable of?

The one thing that stuck with me about this trip is the illusion of fear, and that fear is much of the time a manifestation of me trying to control the future, anyone else get this message on their trips?

the length of LSD might seem daunting but once im peaking on a heavy dose i never want it to end godhead nirvana enlightement for eons.

The first message of psychedelics is that all of reality is one in this infinite realm and it is love aswell. By letting go and tuning into the present moment we can find peace and rid else of attachment to the future or past which causes undue suffering.

We all came from the same source to live life and we will return one day aswell. A world of love awaits you my friend in psychedelics.

the length of LSD might seem daunting but once im peaking on a heavy dose i never want it to end godhead nirvana enlightement for eons.

The first message of psychedelics is that all of reality is one in this infinite realm and it is love aswell. By letting go and tuning into the present moment we can find peace and rid else of attachment to the future or past which causes undue suffering.

We all came from the same source to live life and we will return one day aswell. A world of love awaits you my friend in psychedelics.

thanks man, I cannot wait!