• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Welcome JTemperance is our new mod in NSADD!

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
@JTemperance has decided to pick up a second forum, and is now officially on board in NSADD.

Help me give him a warm welcome!!

And with that, I will be stepping down as moderator of this forum. I have had a wonderful time here. There are still so many things I wanted to accomplish with this forum that I never really got around to doing. But with our two newest additions in JT and arrall, I am extremely optimistic about the outlook of the forum, and I believe it will be headed in a proper good direction.

I will still be hanging around as the senior mod, so will always be around if you should need some assistance.

Wish you all the best of luck here, and looking forward to seeing what you do with the forum moving forward.

@JTemperance has decided to pick up a second forum, and is now officially on board in NSADD.

Help me give him a warm welcome!!

And with that, I will be stepping down as moderator of this forum. I have had a wonderful time here. There are still so many things I wanted to accomplish with this forum that I never really got around to doing. But with our two newest additions in JT and arrall, I am extremely optimistic about the outlook of the forum, and I believe it will be headed in a proper good direction.

I will still be hanging around as the senior mod, so will always be around if you should need some assistance.

Wish you all the best of luck here, and looking forward to seeing what you do with the forum moving forward.
Great!!!One of my tops!Love you JTemperance

Winner Win GIF by Zlatý Bažant