Joy - Dec. 20 - NYC

wierd reactions so far
heard from a couple party veterns first hand that it was an incredibly doply vibed party, others said it sucked... o well, shoulda went and found out for myself
but....
being ive been to limelight, o, say half a dozen times within past year, i GOTTA say that you gotta be an IDIOT not to find the coat check
it has its own friggin floor!! You walk in, and you pass it... you walk outa the jungle room, and its RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU!~!!!! THe only place people are gunna be going DOWN when u first get in the place... :) sorry, but ya, i cant imagine how blurred ure fuckin visions gotta be to miss tha staircase goin down!!

Originally posted by alphakry:
... you walk outa the jungle room, and its RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU!~!!!!
The jungle room was upstairs at this party.
I do still agree, however, that it was impossible to not find.
~Erik

well...
1. the line sucked, but
2. got in right in time for dbs oldschool set and, shit, IT WAS FUCKING WICKED
3. ran into people that NEVER go to parties, that i havent seen in a loooong time
4. yea dippies suck, but i was pleased that the whole time i was in the jungle room, i did not smell one dippie
5. yes the sound sucked, the fact that the dj in the jungle room was not in that room (weird eh) and there was water dripping from the ceiling on me half the time
6. overall i had a good time, because i heard oldschool and saw old friends, and that is why it was a good party to me :)
7. and finally-- fuck you kagan YOU WILL GET YOURS
that is all :)

odi sucked, danny the wildchild sucked, db's oldskool set was rockin. but other than that it was a typical ny shady party full of dips
-buzzy

I *NEVER* seen the Limelight this crowded.... I love limelight but honestly this party I didn't like one bit.It was way to crowded. Way to much shayness.....
I'm sooo sorry I helped 2 put a meetup together & wasent even at the meetup ,sorrrry. First one I was still downtown at Pseudo , and I didn't get in the venue until maybe 1:00ish....First hour in the place I was running around like crazy.....
I heard people was waiting online 2-3 hours, crazy shit.. I waited maybe 20 mins. :) :) I was 100% sober to add at this party :) For everybody bitching about dippies -->>~ Dippies are your friend, yummmy :)
If anybody wants photos from this party email me at [email protected] and put on the topic bluelight

So heres my take on that party: I thought it was crazy fun. I know I had a bomb time!! I enjoyed my 3 day partying wknd up in NYC. Anyways I got in line at 11:45, got into the party 30 minutes later, no problems when you know peeps working the door. The place was way, way crowded & the party rooms were very unorganized. It turns out that they moved the DnB area to this fuckin small-ass, hot upstairs room. The djs was spinning "literally" in a corner. Oooh well. I thought Odi & Dan the Wildchild had the phatest DnB sets. I couldn't stand that small-ass room so I was partying to their sets on that small stage in the next room. Had fun in that spot. Allot of fun peoples were in that corner booth by the stage taking turns battling on the stage. Hot-ass girls and all getting down. Then Odi got in some hip-hop it was off the hook up on that stage. I saw madd people just standing around, but fuck-it thats on them for not trying to enjoy themselves. So laters me & my friends caught Feelgoods set which was pretty good. Hard to dance in that mainroom with other people just standing around on the dancefloor. And that mainroom has one of the shittiest sound systems. Too much distortion from the bass. Didn't make the meetup at either times cause I lost track of time. I did however meet with "Kart". It was kewl breifly talking to ya. Also metup with "princess lolita" Girl you are very kewl peoples. Glad to have met you before hand & I love your accent. So thanks girl for your help with my partying at JOY and also at Roxy. So it wasn't til late til people finally started to leave and the dancefloor got more & more open. Don't know the dj that spun the last set in the mainroom, but it was very good too. I think it was Frankie Bones. Anyways I was wilding out with my girlie-girl by the stage during his set. You know, we were doing our thing and having this circle surround us and peoples cheering & rocking with us. Good fun!! I saw some shadiness in the crowd, like a fight early in the room thats right infront of you when you get into the club, and some bama-ass NY motherfuckers trying to be hard & talking shit, and charging high prices for goodies. I had to "verbally assault" him, let him know that he's only a punk dealer, not even "real" Word of advice, to bring your own goodies!!! So yeah it was a typical NYC party with good djs at a good club, which was unfortunately crowded as hell, a bit shady, and allot of people just standing around. Well I had a good time, NY lets do it again soon

I'm sooooo sorry suga .. I forgot to give you a shout out , dont kill me :)
Nice seeing bumping into you inside . I thought I would not see nobody from BL :) I'm also happy you enjoyed Sexy... :) Amber put on a nice act I heard...email me a little review of sexy in your eyes since I couldn't miss Scott Project, sorrry :( ..... Also, who was the kids that I bumped into again that I saw you also last week at Limelight...... You was like see you on bluelight or something & I never got your bluelight handle...... LoL :) Alphakry leave e girl alone.. I know there have been times that people been sooo fuked up that you couldn't even walk a foot....... Well , this is bluelight so I know alot of you know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!