• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Joints continue to get crushed or ripped while at concerts.

RichdoubleT

Greenlighter
I go to concerts about once a month with some friends and there have been too many times that our joints have been crushed, ripped or gotten wet. Is there anywhere to safeguard a joint while partying at a concert? I'd rather not carry anything bulky. Thanks for any advice.

I know they make little airtight joint holders. They're about the size of a pen and keep your joint safe. Not sure what they're called, but i've seen them before.

Buy a White Owl cigar.

Throw the p.o.s. blunt away but keep the tube.

(NSFW for size)

NSFW:
WhiteOwlBluntslg.jpg

There is a legal parallel that has a specially designed carrier so that their addicts dont need to worry about this, its called a pack of cigarettes ;)

I use a cig pack for joints and those tubes for blunts. A tin like mints come in or something similar will work as well.

at my job I sell a lot of these things called Doob Tubes, that are specifically made to combat your very serious problem:

4inch-Doob-Tubes-25ct.jpg

of course, like most products marketed to the MJ market, you could very easily just stick said joint in a cig packet or metal cig holder... but convenience , man!

^those things are great, they sell pre-rolls in those in CA. They're not quite smell-proof but pretty good.

cigar tubes are a bit big for joint storage but there are some cheap tobacco products in cigarette-sized tubes that are just right if you want something cheap and disposable that won't stand out in a pat-down.

ya doob tubes are where it's at. They do a pretty good job of locking in the smell as well as keeping your joint nice and straight. Pretty affordable as well. Good place to put roaches too if needed.

You could very easily make one with a sewing needle and a piece of cloth, and any old wallet.

No need to go and spent money on something when you can craft one yourself. Remember when stoners were ingenious carpenters instead of common consumers 8)

You could stitch a pocket in your own wallet but I wonder how the wallet would lie. In your typical wallet there isn't much room in the center.

It seems as if they made the center larger to accommodate that cylinder. Interesting invention.

After waiting for a discount I went with the wallet. It actually works better for hash and ground up herb- it will hold about two grams. What is nice is how it fits right into the wallet without adding much bulk and you can't smell the herb through the cylinder.

The promo code is "thanks" You can see it on Facebook or their website. The code takes 20% off the price, and for a leather wallet it's not a bad price. You can look it up at:

Pill Pocket Wallet

I usually carry pre-rolled joints around in a small vial with a black screw-on top. It's approximately the size of a prescription pill bottle. I also keep buds of weed in there, it works pretty well.