• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Join psychedelic royalty Dennis Mckenna on the Joe Rogan experience podcast tomorrow!

nothinglasts

Greenlighter
Dennis Mckenna will be on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast tomorrow, where he will be speaking on 'Psymposium'

www.psymposia.com

Recent years have given rise to a “Psychedelic Renaissance,” a renewed intellectual interest in psychedelics, psychoactive plants, fungi, and MDMA. PSYMPOSIUM 2014 brings together 10 researchers and experts to speak on issues relating to the role of these often misunderstood substances in culture, medicine and science. The conference will be held at the University of Massachusetts Amherst on April 12 and 13 and is open to the public and the five colleges community.
Keynote speaker Dennis McKenna, Ph.D. will present on “Plant & Human Symbiosis and the Origins of the Imagination”. Perhaps best known as the brother of contemporary philosopher and psychedelic enthusiast Terence McKenna, Dennis McKenna has more than forty years experience studying and authoring works on hallucinogenic and medicinal plants of the Amazon. Vice Magazine journalist Hamilton Morris will be discussing the history of pharmaceutical and designer drugs along with the legal, technological, and scientific developments that have driven their evolution. Composer, ethnomusicologist and recent TED presenter Alexandre Tannous will explore the therapeutic potential of sound and conduct a “Sound Meditation” for the audience.

Awesome. I remember their last podcast together I listened to on 4-AcO-DMT (+noopept) while laying in my bed in darkness. The inner visions and sensations I experienced were astounding while listening to him speak of the events at La Chorrera and being on the cusp of entering a new physical reality and the vibrational tones they used. Quite a meaningful trip for me.

Last edited: