Job+snow+car=Big ol disaster!!

Bubbleberry

Bluelighter
Something happened last night that i would like to share with you all.... First thing, i work as a pizza deliver girl and i Have to use my own car, I had to work last night from 5 till 10 not bad i guess....
Secondly It was snowing like crazy last night, it was like a big ol blizzard came and decided to make my life hell for the duration of work last night
Of course it was going to get really busy cuz people dont want to leave their houses and risk near certain death to get their dinner, so its my job to risk my life to get it there for them.
I was getting quite aggitated because, despite all the snow and slipperyness and near death everytime i would try to stop or turn corners,i guess the customers figuerd that they did not need to tip me. (while trying to take a curve in the road i was on, oh i was going about 10 mph I lost control of my car and drove it up onto the side walk and right into the side of a local bar, thank god it was made of cement or something cuz no damage to the building, but i cracked the cheap plastic grill on my car.)
then 9:30 rolls around and im on my last delivery, i guess the wet cold snow got to my car cuz it died on me while i was trying to turn into some guys drive way. it died in the middle of the road.
I got the guy to help me push my car to the curb so i could walk back to the store and deal with it later. so we are pushing my car backwards, im pushing and steering at the same time and dude is pushing the front and all of a suddin i loose my footing and take a nasty spill feet first underneath my car.
my car was still moving and i was under it so im like "oh shit im going to get run over" so im trying to get up and out and the my ass hole of a car manages to roll on me and onto my left hip/ass.. when this happend i was screaming cuz it hurt like a bitch so the guy helping me finnaly stops and the car stops ontop of my hip... my boss gets there like 1 minute later and they push the car off of me. this was really scary i wasent really hurt expet it hurts to sit and i have a huge brusie on my ass now. it kind scard me that it could have rolled on my head and i couldve been seriously hurt. I think its time to switch jobs.
Please Be careful while driving in the snow guys and gals!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

holy shit
you're lucky! i'm glad your ok bubble.
i used to drive a thunderbird...and i used to spin that bitch out every day on the way to work in the snow...
but unfortunately i'm carless now
frown.gif

so i guess i don't have to worry about it
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Whoa!!
frown.gif
That sucks!!
frown.gif

I'm sooooo glad you wern't seriously injured!
smile.gif
You're very lucky! Please be careful we would all hate to see anything bad ever happen.
Big Hugz!! I hope you ass feels better.
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

Wow Bubble that was crazy!! glad to hear you are ok though, changing jobs sounds like a good idea to me after a night like that.. btw did you go to a doctor? i think you might just want to go and get checked out.. and i think that falls under workers comp so, check with yer boss.

Well the thing is its a very small privatly owend store, and i am the only delivery driver during the week. I am very cool with my boss, he kicks ass so i dont think i would want to take workmans comp if he would have to pay for it... no i havent gone to the doctor yet, but my mom was a nurse, she checked out my ass and sayed that it just looks like i slipped and fell on it. recently my left sholder started to hurt and cramp up on me (like and hour ago) i might go to get it looked at but I have no insurance so im kinda screwed on that on (unless im 100% sure im going to get some good pain killers for it! yummm!
smile.gif
)however im thinking of not going in tonight cuz my car will not start cuz its sooo cold and it is stuck in my garage. i will get it started eventually but im lazy...
smile.gif
well thaks for the get wells guys and xraverqueen, i hope my arse feels better too!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

Bump to da top! this post was also pushed to the second page because of all the satan shit and surveys!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy