Jesus... Estrogen test results.. insanely high

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Just got my E2 test back this is what it reads..

ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS 181 H < OR = 29 pg/mL

So my E2 is a 181? No wonder I feel like a depressed little girl,

What do you guys suggest for a anti E plan from here, I have aromasin 25 mg pills... gonna implement a consistent dosage

I would start with half a tablet once a week taken on the day of your first shot of the week. Then assess your side effects over time. If you feel OK and don't have estrogen side effects, then just stay at that dose of AI. Since you're at supra physiological doses of testosterone, it's OK to have estradiol out of range to a degree as it'll maintain your androgen:estrogen ratio. I actually feel better when my e2 is a bit high. I'm happier, mentally feel better, sex drive is better, etc.

If symptoms don't improve then add in a second dose of 1/2 tablet for a weekly total of 25mg aromasin. That should be all you need. Any more than that it gets to the point of figuring out a different cycle design to minimize polypharmacy unless your AI is not true pharmaceutical grade.

I would start with half a tablet once a week taken on the day of your first shot of the week. Then assess your side effects over time. If you feel OK and don't have estrogen side effects, then just stay at that dose of AI. Since you're at supra physiological doses of testosterone, it's OK to have estradiol out of range to a degree as it'll maintain your androgen:estrogen ratio. I actually feel better when my e2 is a bit high. I'm happier, mentally feel better, sex drive is better, etc.

If symptoms don't improve then add in a second dose of 1/2 tablet for a weekly total of 25mg aromasin. That should be all you need. Any more than that it gets to the point of figuring out a different cycle design to minimize polypharmacy unless your AI is not true pharmaceutical grade.

It’s the weirdest thing like my sex drive isn’t what it used to be but when I take anti estrogens it makes it worse like how is that possible? It baffles me when my estrogen is so fucking high

It’s the weirdest thing like my sex drive isn’t what it used to be but when I take anti estrogens it makes it worse like how is that possible? It baffles me when my estrogen is so fucking high

Don't stress about estrogen unless presenting with significant side effects... Mines been off the scale for decades, I've never seen it as an issue..