Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Jenkem - First Time - Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve022

Ex-Bluelighter
So, I decided to give jenkem a try. I've been fermenting a bottle of stool for 3 weeks now and today I took my first hit. Well, it tasted like shit, what else could I say. Then, what happened goes as follows

T-30 seconds Feeling a slight buzz, akin to a small amount of marijuana or alcohol, not much just a little off. Left me with a crappy taste in my mouth pardon the pun and I was quite disappointed with the results

T- 1 minute The stuff is kicking in big time! Majorly messed up, it almost feels like a drunken stupor, but not, I just feel utterly sick but do not care at all. Don't know if it's a good or bad feeling :? Just kind of is. I decide to take a second huge hit off the bottle of jenkem

T- 4 minutes Perceptions are all distorted and off, but oddly enough I am not dizzy anymore and the experience feels a bit hallucinogenic. The walls seem to be moving and waving and I keep hearing things. I am hearing things a lot off the jenkem

T-10 minutes: Never felt so inebriated in years, everything is swaying and I keep hearing stuff. Also, everything just feels all slowed down and my speech is very, very slurred

T- 1 hour: Not coming down at all, still very high

T- 4 hours: Still buzzed, but coming down. The crappy taste is noticeable again

All in all, jenkem does more than I expected. However, the taste of sewage lingers for a couple of weeks after use of jenkem. It's also very non-discreet as in order to use jenkem, there were bottles of crap with balloons at the top all over my house for a couple weeks prior to my use of the stuff.

Are you being serious? Does it actually work? I thought the jenkem thing was over...

Not that I would ever try this, seems really sketchy whether it works or not. Sounds like a classic inhalant, I suppose it does make sense as various decomposition products like methane and who knows what other toxic volatile compounds would be created. No thanks.

This is a troll IMO. The effects of volatile inhalants of the simple alkane type are generally fairly short lived (minutes at most), the report of hour-long effects pretty much make it a cert this guy is, well, for want of a better phrase, full of shit. So to speak.

This is a troll IMO. The effects of volatile inhalants of the simple alkane type are generally fairly short lived (minutes at most), the report of hour-long effects pretty much make it a cert this guy is, well, for want of a better phrase, full of shit. So to speak.

Nah, jenkem has something in it that makes you trip balls man =D Of course, it isn't like an acid or mushroom trip, but it makes you hallucinate and just generally fucks you up big time. In fact, I very much recommend inhaling excrement to get high. It's not like huffing paint, which I did as a teenager a couple times, it's more like a combination of being drunk and extremely high on marijuana. Strange, but somehow, I think it's like connecting with the "waste" matter expands the mind. Jenkem really freed my mind =D

I knew kids in juvenile hall who actually tried this. They said they didn't wish to repeat the experience. Shocking I know. There were also a few geniuses who scraped the paint off the walls and ate it looking for a buzz.

I have been going back and forth on whether steve022 is a troll or not. This is a big push toward YES for me, but either way he remains my favorite poster on this site.

Never change, Steve.

jenkem.jpeg
finally this picture is relevant!!!

Really.. I thought it was true. I can't believe you deciphered that so quickly. Thank god you're here or else we would all look like fools..

Knew some kids who did jenkem in fact... They said the best buzz was if you let it sit over night, and that you had to wait at least 15 minutes between hits for it to "recharge." They would breath the stuff in and hold their breath then walk around drunkenly then lay down and hyperventilate for a bit, then just laze their with a big grin on their face. They claimed it wore off after like 10 minutes.

I declined their offer to try and told them that that stuff wouldn't get you high and that they were just tricking themselves. They said I was a rich snob, and went off on a tirade about how holy all the bullshit poor people have to go through is and how I had no appreciation because of my easy life. After declaring myself from the poor neighborhood (which I was) they just cussed me out and I left them to their ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.