View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jedi flipping for the first time

zoroke

Greenlighter
im a pretty avid user of psychedelics, this sunday however will be my first time jedi flipping (mushrooms, LSD and MDA) I know for a fact everything i have is real. I plan on ingesting 5 hits of LSD (250 micgrograms each), 3 grams of mushrooms (in the form of chocolates) and .3 of some very potent MDA. Looking for experienced jedi masters to shed some light on what the entire experience will be like from come up to come down. Ive hippy flipped before (mushrooms and LSD) and ive candy flipped before (LSD and MDxx) but this will be my first time ingesting all 3. My normal dosage of mushrooms is 3.5-4 grams and my normal dosage of LSD is 3-6 hits. I dont roll very often so thats why im only eating .3
Thanks in advance

Those doses sound really high to me... You don't need a full dose of each substance because they'll all synergize.

i was thinking the same thing, i mean i am gonna be at a festival so im not to worried about it but my back up plan (in case i pussied out) was 3 hits, .3 and 2.5 grams. If i bug out to hard i have opium and K to bring me down.

If your tabs are actually 250mics each (they probably are not), then you would really only need one or two, particularly if you're at a festival and don't want to be laid out on your back in your tent the whole time. Come on man, over 1000mics of acid at a festival? And combining it with full doses of two other highly potent drugs? There's no call for that.

Personally I'd just ditch the mushrooms and go for the LSD+MDA---sometimes less really is more, and that is one of the most beautiful combinations I've ever had, pure psychedelic mecca. But that's just me--I hate LSD+mushrooms together.

And the idea of K bringing you down while you're on acid? Dude, please be very careful. You sound like you really are not that experienced frankly. Haha--the idea of adding K on top of 1250 micrograms of acid at a festival...to bring you down. I'm just speechless, honestly.

Last edited:
get some benzos to bring you down, K will massively intensify things, haha.

I'm glad I'm not your friend having to deal with your crap.

If you wanted to experience this at home I'd still say it was pointless and irresponsible but doing it in public? Please delete your account so we don't have to deal with the fallout

God damn that's some high doses lol. I guess if you're ready to lose your shit in front of thousands of people go right ahead, but I definitely wouldn't suggest it! And like the other 2 replies said, DO NOT do K to try to come down if you can't handle it brotha. Hahaha that's just gonna send your ass into orbit man!! I'd take hexagrams advice and keep some benzos (Xanax, klonapin, Valium) on hand in case of emergency if you decide to follow through with this. Good luck and please be safe, bro.

I'd go with 3 hits, 2.5g of shrooms and .15 of mda, .3 sounds like too much stimulation and uncomfortable. You're going to be floored for the most part, keep that in mind.

Moderation, man, you could have two jedi flips for the doses you mentioned. It's not like you're going to have less fun because you're dosing lower. In fact you'll probably have more fun because you won't be so disoriented.

Opium sounds like a good way to come down, but benzos will be more helpful IMHO

Hippie flip is shrooms and mdma dude. Good luck, I would personally go with 2 grams of shrooms, 150 mcg of acid, and .15 of Molly. It's your call though regardless of dosages you're going to be retardedly gone.

I hope OP is very vrey experienced with those doses of psychs, and as he has stated has allready hippy and candy flipped...

A couple of pointers
* personnally i wouldn't try this one out for the first time at a big festival
*if you go through with it do the lower doses thing you mentioned
*K will not help if you flip out, it will do the opposite
*Benzo's and opiates are great if you're tripping too hard, helps slow things down a bit, booze can also take the edge off, but iss less good than the prior two

Lastly maybe you can get one seroquel just in case as a last resort if it goes wrong (the "true" psych heads will say this is cheating (and i fully understand why), but meh, better safe than in a loony bin....)

Apart from that, happy tripping :)

Sound advice, please listen to phatass' pointers cause that sounds like a super tricky plan. :\

Pretty much everyone here is in agreeance that those doses are WAY too high.

in what situation would anyone ever mix 1250mcg of LSD with anything?

edit: K to bring you down ?!? this has the potential for epic hilarity

I don't care how manageable you think you will find it, what you're talking about would send the best of us completely sideways, but at a festival? And possibly adding ketamine to come down?? This is straight up irresponsible at best and dangerous at worst. Half your doses and completely remove ketamine from the equation imo.

you don't roll often so you "just" need 300mg mda? 1250mics and 4g shrooms, k to calm the trip down?
troll much?

Will someone please go to this same festival and film this epic freakout and post it here just for lulz? You don't even need to know the OP, just look for the one guy flipping out hardcore.

I usually don't speak for what I haven't tried but, damn those are big doses even if you're taking each drug alone.
you're doing a combination that you never tried before and you actually want to take full doses you first time? (we're not even talking about a combo of 2 drugs, but 3 powerful psychedelics taken in full doses!)

furthermore, at a festival? why you want to take a huge dose of psychedelics in such a crowded and busy environment?

and as everyone else said, ketamine to bring you down? bad bad bad idea.

OK, I did these very drugs in combination just last Thursday at a Phish show.

~ 100mcgs LSD
~1.5 g cubensis
~ 150 mg MDA

...and I would not have wanted to be any higher. I'm a fairly experienced user of all three substances ( 300+ LSD experiences, dozens of MDA rolls, used to grow cubes) - Normally dose the L solo @ 2-4 hits, Usually go through about 250 mg MDA @ a run, tend to eat cubes like potato chips.

You're talking about MUCH higher doses- I honestly think that you're shopping for a bad time. At those doses, it's going to be really hard to relate to your environment, and it's going to ruin the night of whoever you're with when they have to take you to the med tent.

Tell ya what- drop 1/2 the dose you've listed and wait for a few hours. If you really wanna go further, you can always drop more. I believe that you ( and those around you) are going to be really glad that you didn't.