• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Jasmine effects.

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
I was going to place this thread in the vaping section but as I be mentioned smoking too I wasn't sure it would be the correct place for it. I'm currently vaping a Jasmine, green tea & mint E-liquid in my E-cig. IMO it is very nice it tastes great. Well this got me thinking, can you smoke Jasmine? If so what are the effects?

Also if it was possible to make or buy some 100% organic Jasmine vaporising oil/E-liquid would it have the same effects?

I do seem to feel more relaxed when I Vape the liquid i mentioned at the beginning of my post, but I'm not sure if that's just a placebo or something. Possibly because I relate jasmine smell and taste to relaxing to some Feng Shui music or other relaxing music.

So if anyone could clarify any of this for me I'd really appreciate it.

even if you could vape jasmine i don't see what effect you would get other than a taste of it.

jasmine is supposedly an anxiolytic but if so it only works in heroic dosages and would hardly be worth it

It's supposed to ease the mind calm you down and generally make you feel good, also removes anxiety a little. I myself am anxious quite often so all of those effects would be nice. Just wondered if anyone knew of any other effects? Ive been researching and I think you can smoke it/Vape it. Just not sure on dosage etc. If anyone else can help I will appreciate it. As for you keeping it think just tasting it alone would pleasant do you agree?