• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Jacob the suffering servant is a clone of Lucifer

jammin83

Bluelighter
the last few years I have been a strict adherent to orthodox christianity, but not necessarily a member of the "church". I attended some services etc from the local "non-denominational" churches in the area. the music sucked a lot, met some well meaning folks, learned a lot (on my own)...but I no longer believe that "the Bible" is infallible or that it is some ultimate truth. I am more atheist/gnostic and mystical now, in that I dont believe that any of the current definitions of god are correct. not to say I dont believe in a higher power...just that I view it differently. I have left the church and now view it as "satanic" and incompatible with the teachings of christ.

In my error, I was also correct, I understand well the disdain for christianity which was part of my attraction to it. perhaps the truth is veiled in uncomfortable truths and masked by lower vibrational tendencies, ie addiction, lust, etc. And perhaps the old folks were onto something in spite of me witnessing any spiritual fruit in their own lives. Love, kindness, joy, etc.

I became somewhat obsessed with eschatology and end times and have a pretty hot connection to Isaac Newton and his madness of discovering the truth of our ultimate destiny as a species and in our ultimate inter galactic evolution. In many ways we went a little mad according to societal standards and became obsessed with science, the occult, and the end times, prophesies across multiple religions yada yada. metaphysics, crazy ideas, mysticism, experiencing the unknown, etc. His belief was that the world would not end until after the year 2050. You have to also realize that up until we adopted a 365 calendar year that the jewish world was on a lunar calendar which is a 360 day calendar. The tool album "10000 days" is about this specifically. 2000 years times 5 days is 10000 days. which refers to the new millennium. so in lunar calendar year we are nearing the 2050 mark the years of Jacobs trouble/great tribulation, etc

My personal beliefs is in a single creator who came in the flesh as a revolutionary and counter culture icon. his teachings became corrupted and put into what we call the "bible" but thats not to invalidate everything within that particular text. although, its authors, its history and motivations are highly welcome of criticism, that is neither my goal or aspiration within the context of this post. he preached freedom/oppsosed the state and his original teachings were corrupted and inverted. The majority of professing christians believe in this "inversion" rather than the truth.

The divisions amongst Christians and jews are numerous yet I wish to harmonize their lack of unity. Primarily what you have is the" suffering servant" also known as Israel or Jacob. The premise of Isaiah is that of a microcosm of the scriptures. a fractal of the larger, 66 chapters, 66 books in the Bible. a repeating pattern of the micro into the macro.

In contrast to my former strict orthodox views I believe that all religions hold some truth and are paths to the same place. Its a bit of an occult puzzle. something that strict orthodoxy distinctly opposes. Its about loving others only and your life will be judged by love only but will also be judged with complete understanding of why you did not love others. Everyone will be saved and we are here to learn some hard lessons and deal with suffering ie learn some hard lessons to perfect us in love and our eternity with one another as one thing. Our purpose here is to eliminate duality and our human conflicts with another.

My argument centers upon the schism of jews and christians and who the "messiah" was. The argument is essentially about how Jesus was not the guy in Isaiah or various books of prophets. Many are familiar with the scripture of "by his stripes we are healed". Which is a reference to the "messiah". Jews argue correctly that this was not Jesus, but Jacob/Israel who was "the" end times prophet of Isaiah and also the second rider on the red horse of revelation.

There are two "messiahs" within the context of the Bible. There was "Jesus" and there was "Jacob" my position is that Jacob/Israel is a reincarnation of Lucifer. To be saved one must be "born again" and Jacob is Lucifer reborn. This Jacob is also the one who fights authoritarianism in the end times (which is a new beginning rather than an end, an acceptance of knowledge and truth) and the end times prophet who reveals that Jesus was the "real" messiah but also leads all of humanity to salvation So Lucifer is akin to robin of the infamous duo. Nobody dies or is lost and all religions are focused on this end times "messiah", christian, jewish, muslim, hindu, etc. All world religions are leading us to the same place. Jacob also destroys the church known as "christianity" and is ridiculed for teaching mysticism (ie psychedelics/divination) and universalism (all religions teach the same thing/everyone will be saved) which most orthodox adherents will oppose. for further clarification check the will smith film: gemini man.

When one discusses revelation, its essence is of a "revealing". God reveals himself through Jacob who is a reincarnation of Lucifer(kid A the first human clone of Lucifer) who frees humanity from the anti-christ which is also Lucifer. 616 vs 666. The reincarnated Lucifer gets his old job back and makes peace with his former "mother" who is himself. Lucifer is also somewhat androgynous in this realm, appearing as a man yet a woman in the spirit.

We are entering a time, where the new Lucifer challenges the old. ie the second horse of the apocalypse, the rider on the red horse...challenges the rider on the white horse which is antichrist/satan.

the real god is the Egyptian god set which was the "god of the underworld" of Egypt which is Jesus who is more akin to the modern version of satan than the traditional (white) Jesus who hates sex, addicts, etc. Many Christians however, believe in an authoritarian judgmental demiurge which is actually the real satan. so its all in reverse.

ie, all of humanity will be saved/restored including Lucifer and the fallen angels but the next few years will be tumultuous as we enter into our golden age/ age of enlightenment.

This is interesting.. I believe in salvation..

How will Lucifer find atonement?

Will it be an act of himself.. or will someone redeem him?

Don't know in what direction we are going.Everyone have his own understanding of religion believes-Does he believe in Higher Power or not,how this power acts and is it possible to understand all this.Holy books are all huge.Can goes some transformation across time and are hard enough to read.This includes The Bible,The Koran,The Vedi...Buddist text,Tibetian Book of the dead.As to Lucifer may be this goes in demonology.There are a lot of old jewish teachings-the story of Lilith...etc.Can speak about that much or less.The "knowledge"must be intuitive in big part,cause you have reading and practice-could be prayer,fasting,meditation..it's interesting all this somehow.To be spiritual-that is essential

Lucifer, Latin for "light bringer" is another name for Venus the morning star. It's the brightest star in the sky but never at the top of the sky - it rises but then sinks just before dawn. The Jews in exile compared the dead Babylonian king to the morning star as a taunt, i.e. "you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon."

Lucifer, Latin for "light bringer" is another name for Venus the morning star. It's the brightest star in the sky but never at the top of the sky - it rises but then sinks just before dawn. The Jews in exile compared the dead Babylonian king to the morning star as a taunt, i.e. "you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon."
Lucifer-meaning bringing light.One of the fallen angels.The last fallen angel i think.The scripts say,that he was the ultimate ,who look at the eyes of God.....so this image has forever be inprinted in his eyes.Someone even recognized Lucifer as Prometheus,who gives the knowledge to the people and later was punished for that

Not sure that I agree with every bit of this, but I'm on board with a good portion of the premise and it was an interesting read for sure, good post.

Adam Weishaupt.. the inventor of the illuminati is the immortal Venus..

Adam Lambert is Lucifer..

right GIF

Anything that is buried will be revealed - Jesus Christ..(who is Adam anyways)