• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ixyldone by morningside pharmaceuticals

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
Has anyone come across these before? I'm not familiar with oxy in the UK other than oxynorm brand. They seem to crush easily and don't gel up like the cellulose based CR pills. So is it safe to assume they're like the original OCs and just need crushing? They were really cheap so I'm a bit unsure. The blisters they came in seem to be spot on to pics online, so do the weight/size and appearance of the pills.

Hey dude,

I have the same pills.

I have noticed they are similar to told Oxy (red, yellow etc) in that you can rub off the waxy exterior.

Anyway, I've done that. Crushed them finely and parachuted roughly 25mg and snorted 5mg. That was about 20mins ago and I don't feel much. It's worth noting I take codeine (roughly 120mg) daily so do have a tolerance.

An I have just snorted a whole 10mg pill. No effects as of yet :/

I will update. PM me if you wish to discuss in more detail :)

Has anyone come across these before? I'm not familiar with oxy in the UK other than oxynorm brand. They seem to crush easily and don't gel up like the cellulose based CR pills. So is it safe to assume they're like the original OCs and just need crushing? They were really cheap so I'm a bit unsure. The blisters they came in seem to be spot on to pics online, so do the weight/size and appearance of the pills.
Fent pressies. They are everywhere. And in terms of smoking they are preferable to tar and regular pharms in general. They also generally do not show up on drug tests because they are research chemicals and the way your body metabolize them does not create byproducts that traditional opiates do. Im sure this will change very soon and it will be part of the opiate section on a regular paneled test but for now they are pretty cheap and a good alternative especially if someone is a iv user. I switched over from iv and tar to blues and foil in less than a week

Fent pressies. They are everywhere. And in terms of smoking they are preferable to tar and regular pharms in general. They also generally do not show up on drug tests because they are research chemicals and the way your body metabolize them does not create byproducts that traditional opiates do. Im sure this will change very soon and it will be part of the opiate section on a regular paneled test but for now they are pretty cheap and a good alternative especially if someone is a iv user. I switched over from iv and tar to blues and foil in less than a week
They're definitely not presses. Firstly they're not that common in the UK. And when they are they're always imported Mbox pills from the US.
Secondly, it's not a good thing to switch to fent. Most people are desperate to get off them 🙄