• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV'ing question

daddyDillon

Greenlighter
ok so when SWIM iv's in the crook of her elbow on the vein that goes down the inner bicep and then splits into two right at the elbow, one vein goes and wraps around your arm straight up to the wrist and the other goes around the backside of the forearm.
usually the median cubital vein is the one she uses and tried the cephalic vein but it bruises and is hard for SWIM to hit it 100% but always gets the bigger rush.
http://www.texasheart.org/HIC/Anatomy/arm_anat.cfm

ok so 80% SWIM iv's she always makes sure to register in this vein and does it several times throughout pushing the plunger down, dark red blood slowly fills the syringe everytime she pulls back, and the plunger feels as if once i penetrate the 'vein' stuck almost and seems hard to not miss so it seems weird that the insulin rig gets wedged in, usually go about 30-45 degree angle and keep pushing til i hit it because i see the vein so i know that i'll hit it eventually usually i push the whole needle in most of the time. she doesnt get that cough she so much is wanting nor the rush. she can feel that she is somewhat high but no intensity. also, she is a beginner and has only used this same vein on both right and left arm and is scared to try any others. actually she tried the one on the top of the bicep that goes down on the opposite side of the vein SWIM usually uses and felt the rush but now it has bruised and kinda scary looking. swim would love answers because she is worried it may be an artery she has been injecting into so many times or maybe the vein is stopped up or collapsed or w.e. however, the vein is still visible on top of the arm just like the rest. she can see most of her veins but is just scared on which one to attempt this on

Last edited:
plz don't use SWIM here, it'd outlined very clearly in the forum rules that no=one Swims here.
and have you tried applying a cold compress to your arm?

sorry, not sure how to word it accordingly.

cold compress on the bruise? or the vein I am about to inject into beforehand?

on the bruise mate.
how's it looking today? is it red, inflamed or sore to the touch? feverish in any way?

Keeping,mate,you are correct.If its still
red,warm and not gwng better,go to Doc or ER
Asap! I keep clindamycin 300 tabs for that case,but
NOT RECOMMEND IT,cause if its MRSA or Endocartitis
my advice may kill you.in those cases u need the antibios IV!!! But if its cooling down,swelling going back,use
Keepings advice and cool it to prevent bruises,they can be very nice,black to blue to green,really big sumtimes,
and keeps advice will keep that in Check.
Much luck :)
Keeps,whats up?You fine,mate?Your UK,right?
Just asking cause if“mate“is ok.Often misunderstood
in other Englisch speaking countries.I love Uk,but cant afford to move there with no help on getting a Appartement,etc.
Hit me back if you want,Keeps!
Mo. (not mogli!!! Was high as kite when choosing Nick and unfortuanetly you cant change it.
Anyway ,if you like Books,Check out“William Gibbons“Mokele mBembe,Mystery Beast of the Congo Basin.Great,non-fiction read! Keeps it up :)
MO

Keeps,whats up?You fine,mate?Your UK,right?
Just asking cause if“mate“is ok.Often misunderstood
in other Englisch speaking countries.I love Uk,but cant afford to move there with no help on getting a Appartement,etc.
Hit me back if you want,Keeps!
Mo. (not mogli!!! Was high as kite when choosing Nick and unfortuanetly you cant change it.
Anyway ,if you like Books,Check out“William Gibbons“Mokele mBembe,Mystery Beast of the Congo Basin.Great,non-fiction read! Keeps it up :)
MO

i'm alright mate ta just been nodding a bit this afternoon, its sunny and i'm high :) you good mo-mo?
and yeah mate i'm english, i live in south london. yeah proper expensive round here its annoying, i don't even have the money for a flat
where abouts are yuo then Mo? and whats your poison? downers, uppers, screamers, dreamers etc etc?