View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IV'ing psychedelics

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I personally have no desire to do this. But i know there's gotta be someone out there who has. So i'm curious to know, who has ever IV'd something weird like lsd or thc and what was it like?

Thc cannot be IV'd as it is virtually insoluble in water. I'd imagine it would be much like trying to IV peanut butter.

I've heard accounts of people injecting LSD and from what I understand it hits you hard however doesn't really affect you differently.... Or something. These stories were pretty obscured somehow.

people iv dissociatives a ton, and the effects are much more likely to cause "break through" experiences. like not even knowing you re on a drug or who you were/are as a person during the experience its so alien.

DPT is best when IM'd. As just mentioned pure DMT is supposedly great IV'd and was the route Rick Strassman used for his subjects. I've heard stories of LSD injected. Back in the 70s it was a thing to inject amphetamines and dip the needle tip in liquid LSD, they called it 'fast cartoons'.

DPT is best when IM'd.

I have no experience, but a friend on a different forum swore this was the best route of administration. Meanwhile, I'd insulffate it, deal with the burn but more importantly, when you start taking larger doses I don't think my nose could absorb it all. It'd kinda cake up there.