• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IV'ing possible organic DMT put through a micron filter, safe?

I dunno, I just would be wary of doing this, micron filter or not. The fact is, most DMT extractions aren't done by professional chemists in sterile conditions, its often done by dudes who download a recipe online. I would be more inclined to do this if I were the extractor. I don't really enjoy trusting my health to strangers. Maybe I am being paranoid? I dunno, I would imagine I am being safe. I'd rather not inject something, be tripping balls and potentially having to deal with a life-threatening crisis. :\

That said, IV DMT is a really crazy experience that I would suggest to all willing psychonauts. Though it doesn't really present any benefit over smoking, besides the increased potency by that ROA and lack of smoke, its more overhwelming and easier to break through. Just be sure you know your source.

What pseudo said was very smart

Doing a subQ allergy test on yourself before hand is an extremely good way to know of your going to react to it or not

curious what the opinion on filtering with a sterilfilt tip (5 micron)? Is that a small enough membrane for filtering a dmt solution? I've read the suggestion to administer similar to a TB test with a solution and with 5 mg max eyeballed had no serrious reaction. Still I am weary as 4-aco-dmt I have stung and burned iv filtered not extremely, but quite a bit so I fear the dmt might be worse. I have found a couple posts mentioning successful iv with colored dmt, but still im weary.

Theoretically sekio is right, but only in the case that you are sure that it has been acid/base washed so well that enough plant matter / oils etc are lost.

Micron filters are pretty good, but they still allow some materials to pass depending on what you try to filter and the diameter of particulate matter. There are graphs for that you can find per filter type.

IMing is probably a lot worse of a plan since chances of abscess are higher if something happens. With IV chances are lower but if something *does* happen you may be truly fucked (sepsis / endocarditis).
You can try putting it in perspective with something like IV use of BTH, which boggles the mind that people are injecting that...

But if you go on a HR board and ask if this is safe, then I'd just like to point out that there are a few flaws to the plan.

I wasn't talking about sterile drugs, was I? What do you think I meant by 'chemicals can't harbor bacteria'? Drugs are not prone to be contaminated with bacteria. The trace amounts found in street drugs are no more of a threat than what one ingests when they eat a meal. The body can handle bacteria. As I said, injectable hazards must result from truly excessive bacteria, such as that found on sweaty, unwashed skin at the injection site.

I fail to see why small amounts of organic matter would be an issue. Wouldn't those same compunds enter the bloodstream anyway? And even if not, I fail to see why the body wouldn't be able to easily dispose of them.

You're just bedazzled by the idea of sterile and super pure drugs. You've brainwashed yourself into thinking that there's a real difference. The idea that someone needs synthetic DMT to safely inject it is so excessive it's not even funny. That's like saying an average person needs a supercomputer as opposed to a PC.

You are dead wrong and you obviously are not educated about safe injection methods. Stop spouting outright harmful statements and maybe consider that you could indirectly lead to someone dying because you are convinced you're right ( you aren't) and someone else uneducated coming here to learn how to do drugs SAFELY and they read your horseshit and think it's true. Stop promoting bad and outright ignorant injection techniques. Please reevaluate your statement and its validity or "harm reduction" value. You are promoting harm man.

Seriously l rarely ever call people out, but you are not correct and are promoting your own lack of knowledge and saying it true from nothing but your own personal experiences or friends. you are not only hurting yourself but you are spreading misinformation too. Get a grip mate. You aren't invincible. Maybe read up why you aren't correct. The way you are saying is fine. An cause serious or deDly complications. It's dangerous as fuck.