• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IVing Midazolam 15mg white pills

vortex000

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Been a long time since I've posted here, but I have a question and I thiiiiink it fits here?

I have acquired 20x 15mg Midazolam pills the white ones with that are scored and are pretty flat, made by Flormidal, if it matter to anyone.

So I went into this with the assumption that I hear all over "Midazolam is water soluble benzo, can be snorted, IV'd, etc." and that's what I was looking for. It is also a very 'euphoric' benzo, at least as far as benzo euphoria is concerned.... Well, I've been a little dissappointed, and think I've wasted some/a lot, perhaps.

My daily drug use is 65mg methadone (prescribed 1x daily) and 200mg pregabalin (prescribed 1x daily) and I usually smoke a small amount of cannabis before bed (not prescribed, but legal in Canada).

So... What I've done is split these pills in half, so 7.5mg, and dissolved them in like 0.7ml of water, mixed it around for a few minutes and full dissolve it (dissolves so fast, don't even need to crush these guys), and then just drop a cotton in, draw it up, and slam it.

First shot was like, "Wow, not bad at all, I definitely have an instant benzo effect here!!" its not that I'm dissappointed too much by my initial effects, its just that I'm an addict so I kept doing it every few hours of course as they're so short acting, and eventually the effect is less and less, as is tradition, right?

But now I'm researching it much more in depth beyond that "Midazolam is water soluble benzo" and I'm seeing that something like only 0.25mg or so is soluble in 1ml of neutral pH / normal water? A far cry from the 7.5mg I put in, lol.. I saved a lot of the "wash" from it and ate a bunch of that today, and it did have some effectiveness left in it, for sure, I had a really sleepy afternoon.

Point is, I think I'm missing a shitload of the Midazolam left in my spoon undissolved. I looked up some techniques online from studies... Seems pH plays a big role... I don't have pH strips here, but I did order some 100% pure ascorbic acid powder to mix in, not here yet... But I do have some Ketamine on hand, which I here lowers pH levels to the range Midazolam enjoys, the thing is, its like, I want to use the minimal amount of K to achieve the lowered pH, ya know? I love K-Holing, but for the most part I'd like to keep those experiences seperated. A little short goofy K trip isn't unwanted or anything, though, I can accept that no issue, I enjoy it. I also keep seeing studies mentioning PG or P.G and they never clarify what exactly that is, BUT, I have 50 mL of propylene glycol with some etizolam dissolved in it for oral volumetric doses, and if the PG/P.G from these studies is propylene glycol, then I'm good there too.

So I just tried a shot, 7.5mg midazolam, about 25mg maybe of K (I have a tolerance, usually I'll IV about 100 - 125mg for a really good/solid K trip), 0.7mL of water and 0.3ml of my PG-Etizolam mixture (that mixture is, supposedly 2.2mg/mL, I made it myself, but was in a huge binge at the time, and I've found it to be weak in the past, but I don't know if that's just because my benzo tolerance was massive at that point, or I forgot to put the Etiz in altogether and lost it or something, lol, weird shit happens 3 - 4 days awake on blow). Swirled it all up good together, left for a while, more swirling.. Nothing major but I gave it a good 3 - 4 minutes to keep dissolving / swirling, then draw it up through cotton and shot it. It was better, I'd say, than my other shots, especially considering I've used A LOT of this stuff the last 3 days..... But can it be better?

What are your experiences with shooting up Midazolam PILLS, obviously the solution for injection is ready to go and I wish I had that... Do you just use water as well? I want a nice like 3 - 5 mg shot in me... Not 0.25mg - maybe I got 0.5mg or something this time around... Some studies show 5mg / mL solubility if you use a phosphate (or phosphorus, I forget which) buffer solution, but ugh, that's another thing and ordering it doesn't seem too straight forward. Is the acidic pH + maybe some propylene glycol about the best I'm gonna get here?

I've enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, even 0.25mg IV Midazolam feels "nice" but like...what a waste of product if I'm only getting 1/30 or so of the content in the pill into me.

Thoughts/suggestions/experiences?

Last edited:
Well, since no one answered yet... I'll say... My 75% water + 25% Propylene Glycol solution, with something like 20 - 25mg ketamine for acidity did seem to help, but maybe not as much as hoped... Cuz like, I feel the same benzo effects, maybe a bit more than before, but the main increase in effects I'm feeling I'd say can be more attributed to the really low dose of ketamine...

I'd still love to hear how people on here IV their midazolam pills. Straight mixing with what doesn't seem great... You only get 0.24mg / mL... lowering pH can double that, but the real gains are found with the phosphate buffers, it seems.. :( which are hard to get.. But the propylene glycol + water mixture does seem to help a fair bit as well, just not AS much as getting those phosphorus buffers in there... I'm gonna get some pure ascorbic acid so that I don't need to use K, because maybe I'm not using enough K....but to use the necessary amount of K = K hole, and K being the predominant experience, which isn't my aim..

Last edited:
Quick update, went out and bought some powder/pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) for pH lowering without needing some additional Ketamine effects, and with this stuff I can be a bit more "heavy-handed" whereas with the K it was like I really had to think about how much I use, because otherwise I simply K-Hole, lol...

So lately injection was 7.5mg midazolam in a 0.3ml of propylene gylcol (PG) which may have some etizolam in it itself, or may not. Mixed it up a bunch... Then I added some ascorbic acid, 2 scoops at first (small scoops) and then one last one. I'd say maaaaaybe 100mg but that's probably too much, but 70mg probably too little, somewhere in there (should have measured... Oh well..). Anyways, I can DEFINITELY say that effects are increased with these techinques, especially considering I've used A LOT of midazolam since Saturday (most of it in very inefficient ways because I didn't realize how, whilst it is water soluble, it needs some "help" to be dissolved in worthwhile recreational amounts). Pretty great stuff, looking forward to this all in the future now that I have all the supplies I require!

I hope this thread helps people.

MIDAZOLAM is NOT "water soluble", in the way that Ketamine or Cocaine HCl is... A small amount can be dissolved, but not much, but with a little helping along, you definitely can get some worth while levels dissolved in water in order to IV. My takeaways.

You really need to buy some wheel filters if you're shooting up pills. That's like the first harm reduction thing to do here.
I just thought I'd say this.
A cotton is nowhere near enough to filter pills.
You'll pay for it in the future in physical problems. If you can spare some money for some wheel filters that would be great for your health. I'm saying it just for you!