• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV'ing Liquid Morphine?

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
I've never used heroin (or IV'ed any drugs) and the strongest opioid I've taken orally is Morphine. I was just wondering is it possible to shoot up Oramorph (liquid morphine)?

I've never used heroin (or IV'ed any drugs) and the strongest opioid I've taken orally is Morphine. I was just wondering is it possible to shoot up Oramorph (liquid morphine)?

How many mgs of oral Morphine is your tolerance dose?

Well I've only been taking liquid Morohine for little under a week, before that I was taking around 350mg codeine/DHC mixed with 200mg Tramadol and first generation antihistamines (100mg promethazine and 75mg doxylamine) with 10-40mg Diazepam and 300mg gabapentin.

The most liquid Morphine I've taken is 10mg. I haven't really taken a large dose yet as I've only just gotten it, and haven't used it to get 'high' yet. The only reason I've been taking a therputic dose of 10mg is because I've got an infection right now so I'm in a lot of pain so I've been using it for that.

But I want to use it to get high when I'm over the infection, I'm not sure what dose of morphine to start off for a 'high'.

So my questions:

will be more risky mixing strong opioids with benzodiazepines?

could I just draw it straight up into a syringe or would I have to do something to it first before (like add water to make it less thick)? Idk

Will the effect be instant?

Would you need to use a lower dose for IV'ing than what you'd take orally?

Could you crush up diazepam into a powder and mix it with the liquid morphine and inject?

Would it be a good idea to have a dose of naloxone on handy for someone to give you just in case for your first time IV''ing?

Well I've only been taking liquid Morohine for little under a week, before that I was taking around 350mg codeine/DHC mixed with 200mg Tramadol and first generation antihistamines (100mg promethazine and 75mg doxylamine) with 10-40mg Diazepam and 300mg gabapentin.

The most liquid Morphine I've taken is 10mg. I haven't really taken a large dose yet as I've only just gotten it, and haven't used it to get 'high' yet. The only reason I've been taking a therputic dose of 10mg is because I've got an infection right now so I'm in a lot of pain so I've been using it for that.

But I want to use it to get high when I'm over the infection, I'm not sure what dose of morphine to start off for a 'high'.

So my questions:

will be more risky mixing strong opioids with benzodiazepines?

could I just draw it straight up into a syringe or would I have to do something to it first before (like add water to make it less thick)? Idk

Will the effect be instant?

Would you need to use a lower dose for IV'ing than what you'd take orally?

Could you crush up diazepam into a powder and mix it with the liquid morphine and inject?

Would it be a good idea to have a dose of naloxone on handy for someone to give you just in case for your first time IV''ing?

1. Yes it would be much more risky mixing it with benzos
2. If its specifically intended for oral use do not IV it. That's very dangerous to your veins and overall not a good idea.
3. No you can't crush up a valium tablet and inject it. They aren't water soluble and will destroy your veins ESPECIALLY if mixed with that liquid morphine.
You sound very inexperienced and reckless. Just get the thought of IV out of your head.

Injecting things not made to be injected is potentially fatal or could lead to the loss of a limb. Valium and most other benzodiazepines are not water soluble thus cannot be injected by conventional means.

Injecting things not made to be injected is potentially fatal or could lead to the loss of a limb. Valium and most other benzodiazepines are not water soluble thus cannot be injected by conventional means.

I second this. Plus i am pretty sure Oramorph is meant to be taken orally so there is likely fillers in it you would not want in your veins. It could lead to everything from loss of limb to loss of life. Hardly worth it in my opinion

WOW I would not want to be injecting fucking sugar into my veins. that would be awful. an old dope buddy once got heroin cut heavily w/ kool-aid because that dealer was fucking legitimately insane, she knew it was bad but IVed it anyway into her hand, her whole hand and wrist swelled up like a balloon. don't inject anything containing sugar. get that crazy idea out of your head.