• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV'ing Cocaine: an honest Positive and NegativeIE post, How to:brief tutorial

DezilNutz

Greenlighter
This beginning paragraph is not related to title, it is concerning people who reply....so if u are not interested in that pleas skip first section and ,I've on to section related to title...thanks

Paragraphs 1-6-How I got to this point
Parafeaphs 7- Positives and Negatives

First off this I wanted to mention that I hate when people won't answer someone question and just mention negative effects...then when someone is looking for answer they have to scroll through 20 messages to find the answer they were looking for...setting up everything you need to post on this site is kinda a pain...then the person has to wait for a reply, obviously they have made up their mind and are gonna do it anuyway so they mine as well do it right instead of causing more damage...likely some people will get frustrated and go somewhere else which sucks cuz this website is amazing, I know I did when I first found this...so maybe try sumptin like this give the (adult who has already made up their mind and can make their own decisions) person at least a choice and if their gonna do it they at least will do it right...who knows, u may save a life...anyways, on to main topic

Ok...so my first post ever was bout 4 min after my first speedball...I had done both separately but had never done together...dope was never really my thing...had tried it a few times but was always so nervous about OD'ing cu I almost did my first time...I was doing a decent amount of morphine/dilaudid at the time so this girl thought it was a good idea to give me 3 bags...3 nasal shot of Narcan later I decided dope wasn't for me...obviously not the smartest person to do it with but made up my mind dope wasn't for me...yet even tho I got all that Narcan it only lasts so long...the dope lasts longer and the high came back and I was feeling pretty good, but still not worth it.

i then decided to go back to morphine/dilaudid, for some people it's a downer but it always got me pumped...I would get everything I needed to get done so quick..dishes/laundry/bills/playing with kids..li always thought to myself it made me a better parent cuz of my activity level...alway wanted to play

Thwn I though how I was wasting so much of pill and why don't I make it work faster...IV'ing 30\60mg of morphine was amazing and doing 4mg of dillaudid for your first time iV"ing anythimg was fucking amazing...and thank god for this website because the first time I did it I didn't use a filter and cud tell I was doing something wrong because I could see the pill traveling through my vein, retarded, I know...but that's why posts are so important on here...if not for instructions on here I def would've gave myself a fucking stroke...anyways...now there was nuttin but IV'ing cuz everything else didn't compare...that being said...you gotta hear both sides...if you haven't iv'd anything...yes it feels fucking incredible at first but it's prob the dumbest thing you will ever do...it ruins every other drug you used to have fun with...you will probably never be able to do any drugs again because chances are you will hit rock bottom at some point and have to quit all together cuz you'll quit for awhile then get really drunk n think it's a good idea...or ur buddy will break out some lines and u"ll do one and member IV'ing coke and will be like fuck this, ima grab some shit and head home

So right now I'm pretty messed up...trying to save the last of my speedball that are prepped n hidden for the morning...did mention I'm back at my parents house...yeup...got kicked out today...not cause of paying but I don't know how much lomger I wudve lasted....they were crazy n his brother was a cop...that's where I OD'd after moving in a month earlier so shit was rocky from the get go...I would stop for a week here n there but I'd say to mysel ...meh...u been working hard...you deserve it...my one night of partying would turn into a 3 day bender...6/700 $ later I would feel like shit...but even when I felt better I didn't have energy for shit...wud just but, it on the couch, but once it was paycheck time, wit 3gs sitting in the bank it was party time....ok the good

I wud get so excited...i had two dudes to meet, one was up all night...the other all day so no matter the time I was covered...now none of my friends did anything if and honestly I didn't want them to know so I though...well I'm really horny from these drugs and I want some company, someone who won't judge n will do all this with me...time to search backpage...so now I'm feeling better than ever before...chilling wit some hot young thing and fucking all day and night for sharing my stash...life was good

Now for some of the negatives...I have a feeling this paragraph will be slightly longer...my benders would last longer and longer...I work 3 12hr shifts a week so at times I would have 5/6 days off....that leaves room for a lot of partying...I'll admit, it was fun...but now I was supporting 2 habits at times cuz IV'ing cocaine is diff than snorting...used to be when I did coke I was out with my friends at bars meeting people n being social...but who goes to a bar n iv's coke, u don't, u go ho,e by yourself or with one other person m become a hermit doing shot after shot...i mean yeah it feels great but U'll be prepping ur next shot straight after the last...you'll tell yourself I'm just gonna prep that for am hour later,,,10min later it's gone, them u start making crazy doses and when u load them you say to yourself ...I'll just do half cuz doing the whole thing wud be crazy...then when u boot it u either "forget" or it feels so damn good ur like fuck it, I'm just gonna push the rest...gonna take a break from the negatives because I forgot this part I'm the poaitivea

The feeling of IV'ing coke...I would always check for a blood return but sometimes your veins or so fucked up u just go to ur go to site n push...if it don't burn...ur good...plus if u got some decent shit...as some soon as u hit u taste that shit and u know it's coming, from my experience it hits quicker n harder than dope....I used to always drink when I sniffed coke to balance it out but I soon learned how cheap dope was and how it would balance u out n how fucking awesome it made u feel when done together...So after the taste ur lips get numb as hell....then it hits ur whole body...the first few times I took it easy...still felt awesome but I had no idea what was next to come....when done wit the dope it balanced out perfectly...ur body went numb next...well not physically numb but tingles throughout ...I mean u may have read about euphoria but u havent had it till u do this wait some good shit, them u start bumping up the levels of both....u realize u can't enjoy the dope cuz you fall asleep n can't enjoy the coke....as much....cuz u get a lil too edgy....so now u need both every time..like I said, never to big into the dope but when u start on bigger doses u need sumptin to balance it on n if ur getting good shit ur gonna boot on ur first. Dose n feel a lil naseous on the rest...then u'll start getting the ear ringing n total body tremors..It's fucking scary the first time n u say u never want it to happen again ...I mean u"ll know...at this point for the next 5/10min ur useless...if anybody u don't want to know shows up...ur busted..even on the phone...u usually get scared n feel like ur od'ing, then u sit down m chill for a few minutes and it goes away...them for some reason. Even though it wasn't a positive experience u chase that high cuz u fell a lil safer bout it...like hey....I'm okay,..maybe jus add a lil more dope to balance it out ....feeling of the two were incredible...I won't deny that, just member previous paragraph and one to come

i thought of these while typing last paragraph but didn't want to end on such a positive note...some of the other negatives...cocaine is very irritable to your veins...not to mention dirty as hell.hour basically bypassing all your defenders and letting all that bacteria go straight to your spine/heart/extremities..you"ll say you'll be super clean n carefully at first but trust u won't...plus it's i,possible how clean u are...cocaine is not sterile...but after 14 shots if u run out of-sterile water n ur local pharmacy is closed n got a bunch of stuff left tap water will be good enuf...if you go on a lil bender, I have great veins btw, huge and lots of'em, but after 5/6 days of punishing them they start to shut down on u...I have never gotten cellulitis but have woken up wit the puffyish/swollem/reddened arms ever...so swollen I could hardly move my fingers....at this point u jus wanna do one shot to make u feel better but none of ur veins will give u a blood return cuz all ur veins so fucked up...it's a hot day out n u gotta sweat it out cuz there's no way your gonna wear a short sleeve shirt, my left AC used to be my go to vein but now it has so much scar tissue idk if it will ever look normal, someone leave a post if u know how long, to describe briefly it is prob from a year of use with many misses, prob sticks out 1/4" and 1" of vein is seriously indurated....just curios when I can wear short sleeves again...I know I mentioned this briefly in this paragraph but feel I didn't enuf...when I talked about infection, yeah cellulitis will suck, it will hurt I ton, you'll hafta go to hospital or doctors n of u've done anything recently or tore up a vein, which after doing it one u prob have, their gonna notice n now that's in ur chart forever...but onto the serious shit, blood infection. if that happens it can travel anywhere in ur body, like any of ur joints, your spine, ur brain or ur heart, u may need to have open heart surgery, I mean it doesn't happen to everybody but u know how much bacteria is in that coke, I'm gonna guess u don't have everything for absolute sterile technique, and if u do come 3am, ur tweaked mans the store is closed trust...u wont

So to finish off, yes it's fucking awesome...probably the best thing I've ever iv'd....but compared to price n how long high lasts...def not worth it...plus as previously mentioned it ruins smoking coke and pretty much every other drug because now whenever I get how I just think maybe I shud go slam some come....that feels so much better....but as I'm typing this I think bout how I got kicked out of my apt for weird behavior/visitors....i.e, prostitutes/drug dealers 24/7and unfortunately my landlord lived upstairs n had nuttin better to do then monitor my apt n run the plates, but those are just my excuses...prob wudve ran outta money soon enuf....oh and got fired for too many callouts n my cc is maxed at 3k....so I didn't heed the advice of many others...I gave you both sides....and IMHO....stay away, not worth it....yeah it's a good high but you will always regret it

How to IV cocaine:

Now this is not, by far, the best way to IV cocaine.This is how I've been doing it and it works but is pretty stupid...not safe...but when u wanna get high this'll do the trick, thrirs plenty of other threads with better tutorials

What u will need:

-Bottle cap: water bottle cap, Sosa cap, any kinda cap, purified water cap since hopefully u at least bough that
-TB syringe: I like 31g, 1/2", 1cc, it's kinda long for so,e peop,e but works great for me...can get at CVS/Rite Aid for less than $5 for. Pack of 10, varies from state to state
-Get a cap I.E., bottle cap , water cap, Soda cap
-Sterile Water-Can also get at CVS/Rite Aid, if u absolutely done have buy a purified water and use that cap...2 for 1
-Cotton: In a pinch you can use small piece of cotton ball/Q-tip, bout the size of a small pill
-Alcohol pads: honestly I shudve but I never used....hence the recurring cellulitis
-Micron Filter: This is another item I never used...when ur shooting cocaine u gotta spend ur money wisely

Sterilize everything ...I nfer did this, but u shud, take cap and dump les then I would do for s line , I've seen people say on here 0.1-0 2...idk bout u but I don't have amhthimg to measure that low and accurate so maybe do a line and see how good it is them dump less then u would do for next line

i usually take out plunger from syringe cu it's sterile if new and

This beginning paragraph is not related to title, it is concerning people who reply....so if u are not interested in that pleas skip first section and ,I've on to section related to title...thanks

Paragraphs 1-6-How I got to this point
Parafeaphs 7- Positives and Negatives
Paragraph 11-How to IV Cocaine-beginner/ghetto guide

Before reading this I want you know I have made over 65k for past 10yr n over 80k for past 5yrs, I have always lived a pretty upper middle class life cuz as I reread this , of how this happened it didn't sound so bad as I was typing but as I read it's fucking embarrassing , this is where this shit has taken me, it was a fun ride but read on, this sux

First off this I wanted to mention that I hate when people won't answer someone question and just mention negative effects...then when someone is looking for answer they have to scroll through 20 messages to find the answer they were looking for...setting up everything you need to post on this site is kinda a pain...then the person has to wait for a reply, obviously they have made up their mind and are gonna do it anyway so they mine as well do it right instead of causing more damage...likely some people will get frustrated and go somewhere else which sucks cuz this website is amazing, I know I did when I first found this...so maybe try sumptin like this give the (adult who has already made up their mind and can make their own decisions) person at least a choice and if their gonna do it they at least will do it right...who knows, u may save a life...anyways, on to main topic

Ok...so my first post ever was bout 4 min after my first speedball...I had done both separately but had never done together...dope was never really my thing...had tried it a few times but was always so nervous about OD'ing cuz I almost did my first time...I was doing a decent amount of morphine/dilaudid at the time so this girl thought it was a good idea to give me 3 bags...3 nasal shot of Narcan later I decided dope wasn't for me...obviously not the smartest person to do it with but made up my mind dope wasn't for me...yet even tho I got all that Narcan it only lasts so long...the dope lasts longer and the high came back and I was feeling pretty good, but still not worth it.

i then decided to go back to morphine/dilaudid, for some people it's a downer but it always got me pumped...I would get everything I needed to get done so quick..dishes/laundry/bills/playing with kids..li always thought to myself it made me a better parent cuz of my activity level...alway wanted to play

Then I thought how I was wasting so much of pill and why don't I make it work faster...IV'ing 30\60mg of morphine was amazing and doing 4mg of dillaudid for your first time iV"ing anythimg was fucking amazing...and thank god for this website because the first time I did it I didn't use a filter and cud tell I was doing something wrong because I could see the pill traveling through my vein, retarded, I know...but that's why posts are so important on here...if not for instructions on here I def would've gave myself a fucking stroke...anyways...now there was nuttin but IV'ing cuz everything else didn't compare...that being said...you gotta hear both sides...if you haven't iv'd anything...yes it feels fucking incredible at first but it's prob the dumbest thing you will ever do...it ruins every other drug you used to have fun with...you will probably never be able to do any drugs again because chances are you will hit rock bottom at some point and have to quit all together cuz you'll quit for awhile then get really drunk n think it's a good idea...or ur buddy will break out some lines and u"ll do one and member IV'ing coke and will be like fuck this, ima grab some shit and head home

So right now I'm pretty messed up...trying to save the last of my speedball that are prepped n hidden for the morning...I'm editing the craziness I wrote last night. Still haven't slept in fact didn't t save that for the morning, thinking in bout hour I cud get more ...did mention I'm back at my parents house...yeup...got kicked out today...not cause of paying but I don't know how much lomger I wudve lasted....they were crazy n his brother was a cop...that's where I OD'd after moving in a month earlier so shit was rocky from the get go...I would stop for a week here n there but I'd say to mysel ...meh...u been working hard...you deserve it...my one night of partying would turn into a 3 day bender...6/700 $ later I would feel like shit...but even when I felt better I didn't have energy for shit...wud just but, it on the couch, but once it was paycheck time, wit 3gs sitting in the bank it was party time....ok the good

I wud get so excited...i had two dudes to meet, one was up all night...the other all day so no matter the time I was covered...now none of my friends did anything if and honestly I didn't want them to know so I thought...well I'm really horny from these drugs and I want some company, someone who won't judge n will do all this with me...time to search backpage...so now I'm feeling better than ever before...chilling wit some hot young thing and fucking all day and night for sharing my stash...life was good

Now for some of the negatives...I have a feeling this paragraph will be slightly longer...my benders would last longer and longer...I work 3 12hr shifts a week so at times I would have 5/6 days off....that leaves room for a lot of partying...I'll admit, it was fun...but now I was supporting 2 habits at times cuz IV'ing cocaine is diff than snorting...used to be when I did coke I was out with my friends at bars meeting people n being social...but who goes to a bar n iv's coke, u don't, u go home by yourself or with one other person m become a hermit doing shot after shot...i mean yeah it feels great but U'll be prepping ur next shot straight after the last...you'll tell yourself I'm just gonna prep that for am hour later,,,10min later it's gone, them u start making crazy doses and when u load them you say to yourself ...I'll just do half cuz doing the whole thing wud be crazy...then when u boot it u either "forget" or it feels so damn good ur like fuck it, I'm just gonna push the rest...gonna take a break from the negatives because I forgot this part I'm the poaitivea

The feeling of IV'ing coke...I would always check for a blood return but sometimes your veins or so fucked up u just go to ur go to site n push...if it don't burn...ur good...plus if u got some decent shit...as some soon as u hit u taste that shit and u know it's coming, from my experience it hits quicker n harder than dope....I used to always drink when I sniffed coke to balance it out but I soon learned how cheap dope was and how it would balance u out n how fucking awesome it made u feel when done together...So after the taste ur lips get numb as hell....then it hits ur whole body...the first few times I took it easy...still felt awesome but I had no idea what was next to come....when done wit the dope it balanced out perfectly...ur body went numb next...well not physically numb but tingles throughout ...I mean u may have read about euphoria but u havent had it till u do this wait some good shit, them u start bumping up the levels of both....u realize u can't enjoy the dope cuz you fall asleep n can't enjoy the coke....as much....cuz u get a lil too edgy....so now u need both every time..like I said, never to big into the dope but when u start on bigger doses u need sumptin to balance it on n if ur getting good shit ur gonna boot on ur first. Dose n feel a lil naseous on the rest...then u'll start getting the ear ringing n total body tremors..It's fucking scary the first time n u say u never want it to happen again ...I mean u"ll know...at this point for the next 5/10min ur useless...if anybody u don't want to know shows up...ur busted..even on the phone...u usually get scared n feel like ur od'ing, then u sit down m chill for a few minutes and it goes away...them for some reason. Even though it wasn't a positive experience u chase that high cuz u fell a lil safer bout it...like hey....I'm okay,..maybe jus add a lil more dope to balance it out ....feeling of the two were incredible...I won't deny that, just member previous paragraph and one to come

i thought of these while typing last paragraph but didn't want to end on such a positive note...some of the other negatives...cocaine is very irritable to your veins...not to mention dirty as hell, it basically bypassing all your defenders and letting all that bacteria go straight to your spine/heart/extremities..you"ll say you'll be super clean n carefull at first but trust u won't...plus it's impossible how clean u are...cocaine is not sterile...but after 14 shots if u run out of-sterile water n ur local pharmacy is closed n got a bunch of stuff left tap water will be good enuf...if you go on a lil bender, I have great veins btw, huge and lots of'em, but after 5/6 days of punishing them they start to shut down on u...I have never gotten cellulitis but have woken up wit the puffyish/swollem/reddened arms ever...so swollen I could hardly move my fingers....at this point u jus wanna do one shot to make u feel better but none of ur veins will give u a blood return cuz all ur veins so fucked up...it's a hot day out n u gotta sweat it out cuz there's no way your gonna wear a short sleeve shirt, my left AC used to be my go to vein but now it has so much scar tissue idk if it will ever look normal, someone leave a post if u know how long, to describe briefly it is prob from a year of use with many misses, prob sticks out 1/4" and 1" of vein is seriously indurated....just curios when I can wear short sleeves again...I know I mentioned this briefly in this paragraph but feel I didn't enuf...when I talked about infection, yeah cellulitis will suck, it will hurt I ton, you'll hafta go to hospital or doctors n of u've done anything recently or tore up a vein, which after doing it one u prob have, their gonna notice n now that's in ur chart forever...but onto the serious shit, blood infection. if that happens it can travel anywhere in ur body, like any of ur joints, your spine, ur brain or ur heart, u may need to have open heart surgery, I mean it doesn't happen to everybody but u know how much bacteria is in that coke, I'm gonna guess u don't have everything for absolute sterile technique, and if u do come 3am, ur tweaked mans the store is closed trust...u wont

So to finish off, yes it's fucking awesome...probably the best thing I've ever iv'd....but compared to price n how long high lasts...def not worth it...plus as previously mentioned it ruins snorting coke and pretty much every other drug because now whenever I get how I just think maybe I shud go slam some come....that feels so much better....but as I'm typing this I think bout how I got kicked out of my apt for weird behavior/visitors....i.e, prostitutes/drug dealers 24/7and unfortunately my landlord lived upstairs n had nuttin better to do then monitor my apt n run the plates, but those are just my excuses...prob wudve ran outta money soon enuf....oh and got fired for too many callouts n my cc is maxed at 3k....so I didn't heed the advice of many others...I gave you both sides....and IMHO....stay away, not worth it....yeah it's a good high but you will always regret it

How to IV cocaine:

Now this is not, by far, the best way to IV cocaine.This is how I've been doing it and it works but is pretty stupid...not safe...but when u wanna get high this'll do the trick, theirs plenty of other threads with better tutorials

What u will need:

-Bottle cap: water bottle cap, Soda cap, any kinda cap, purified water cap since hopefully u at least bought that
-TB syringe: I like 31g, 1/2", 1cc, it's kinda long for so,e peop,e but works great for me...can get at CVS/Rite Aid for less than $5 for. Pack of 10, varies from state to state
-Get a cap I.E., bottle cap , water cap, Soda cap
-Sterile Water-Can also get at CVS/Rite Aid, if u absolutely dont have buy a purified water..... and use that cap...2 for 1
-Cotton: In a pinch you can use small piece of cotton ball/Q-tip, bout the size of a small pill
-Alcohol pads: honestly I shudve but I never used....hence the recurring cellulitis
-Micron Filter: This is another item I never used...when ur shooting cocaine u gotta spend ur money wisely

Sterilize everything ...I never did this, but u shud, take cap and dump less then I would do for s line , I've seen people say on here 0.1-0 2...idk bout u but I don't have anything to measure that low and accurate so maybe do a line and see how good it is them dump less then u would do for next line

i usually take out plunger from syringe cuz it's sterile if new and will stir till water is clear again...this is usually ur first indication of ur quality, if it's crap u will have a bunch of floaties on top of water, if it's clear doesn't mean much but typically not shit

Now put plunger back in syringe...place needle back in cotton, I usually try for the middle of cotton and suck up everything, make sure to do a few times as cotton will hold a decent amount, so when barrel of syringe is full, flick barrel and flush out air, then draw up again , I usually push down a lil more into cotton and keep doing this till cotton is almost back to original color, sometimes I'll draw up 2 shots to save time but not recommended, draw up wat u plan on shooting, cuz ur mind will mess wit ya n once u feel it u'll say fuck it and push the rest....not a good feeling but u will want it

Finding a vein: Don't always look for sumptin that u can see, sumtimes those r the worst, I'd maybe do your AC (inside of ur elbow) just this once tho, for practice, ur better off saving it for later when u'll really need it

Last edited:
man, you should cut this out like right now. The place preference/dopamine wiring that comes w/IV speedballing is crazy. You'll never feel ok in your house again if you don't cut it out. You got kids? They have a dad, for now, but not long.... I'm 32 and was doing what you're describing in my mid-twenties. I've been narcanned 20+ times, possible multiple tiny strokes and I'm piecing my life/ability to feel love and happiness back together slowly on a daily basis at 32. You think you have seen the bottom of this? not even close. I know the euphoria, and the feeling it adds something to your life - but mark my words - a day will come when you THINK the cocaine is all terrible, the dope not effective spending WAAAY more money than you are now and it will slowly dawn on you "it's my brain - the drugs no longer work" at which point you pretty much have to quit, or just run an endless loop like a rat in an experiment. I really wish I had jumped ship earlier. Not trying to preach or condemn, this is just my genuine experience. Super dangerous, thin/destructive hedonic high, highly greedy of your time/energy/money and afterwards leaves your brain so traumatized it can't work with its normal chemicals. Wish it could be honeymoon forever ;(