• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I've taken 20mg of Hydro tonight, I take 8mg of Valium a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo88

Bluelighter
I took a 10mg Hydro about 4 hours ago, 5mg about 2 hours ago, and just took another 5mg. My tolerance to Opiods is low, but I take Valium every day, 8mg a day in total. I've taken daily benzos for about 3 and a half years.

I don't plan on taking anymore Hydro obviously, and I don't even have anymore even if I wanted to. I should be fine, right? If I can talk normally, I shouldn't be in danger of respiratory depression, right?

Really feel good, don't plan on taking anymore Opiates for a long time after tonight.

Doubtful you are in any real danger. Of course you decide that for yourself but with you taking Valium for awhile and 20mg hydrocodone being a reasonably low recreational starting dose, think you will make it.

Too much of each, no good but dont think you are there.

I'm perfectly coherent, just a little panicky because in my mind I'm thinking of all the dangers of combining both. I'm just trying to relax though.

Like I said, I take 8mg of Valium a day, divided into 4mg doses. I haven't taken my evening 4mg dose yet, so will probably wait a couple of hours to do so.

If anyone else wants to chip in and help calm me down I'd be more than happy to listen lol. I'm sure I'm fine, I just feel good and ichy. Hydro is SO much better than Codeine.

Last edited:
The itch is fantastic....I've been playing some PC games, but now I'm losing the focus haha. Just feel really warm all over, and of course itchy!

If something bad were to happen, wouldn't I know pretty quickly after my last dose?

Got a blanket wrapped around me, and just enjoying relaxing from a long work week, and having tomorrow off. :)

Probably. I try to be cautious here because its public but I dont think those doses will hurt many of us. Ive seen 80 year olds take more. But the feeling tends to draw us in and the dangers of higher doses or more potent benzos and opioids are real.

Yeah, I understand completely, being a harm reduction site. Heck, I was a bit surprised when my grandmother came into town a couple of weeks ago. She takes 30mg Oxycodone up to 4 times a day, and also was taking 5mg Valium, though I don't know if she took it all the time.

She has a lot of pain though, so of course it makes sense for her to take a lot of pain medicine.

And yes, the feeling is so wonderful, that I can easily see how it can make someone want to take more and more and more.... Or use more potent Opiates/benzos.

How are you taking 8mg of valium a day??? Doesn't valium only come in 5mg and 10mg pills?

Ziggo, it also comes in 2mg pills. I take 2 of them in the morning, and 2 of them at night. Down from the equivalent of 40mg I used to be on, I've come a long ways.

oh well then yeah that's not a dangerous combo amount at all imo. I used to take 20mg of valium + 3,000 mg of phenibut + inject a large amount of heroin daily. I never even passed out from it. But still, be careful. I did have a tolerance to all three of those drugs, and worked my way up to those doses over months.

Yeah, this is definitely the highest I would ever dose on the Hydro. Honestly, I wouldn't want to go any higher. Probably would make me puke.

Well, coming up on an hour since I last dosed the 5mg. I have gotten a little bit more "fucked up", but when I say that, I just mean comfortable and good feeling. A sense of heaviness in my body.

Ok, I know the answer by this point. Thanks for talking to me guys, and making me feel better! :)

going to close this, now that the OP's satisfied, for future reference topics like this belong more in BDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.