L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I've so had it with this woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but are your comprehension skills a bit off? I've already posted innumerable accounts of times where I was being betrayed and treated unfairly, but you just go on about how I did this and that, when I had the best intentions.

Maybe speaking to a true professional would be better. I hope you are not trolling me over my having autism. That doesn't make one daft. People cannot see the woods for the trees, so I will shut up about it if you want me to, but I think that agency has been very disrespectful.

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/i...support-workers-despite-requiring-their-help/

Have you ever thought about learning to avoid bullshit people or learning from your mistakes instead of dwelling in the past?

You could always try not letting people fuck you over.

Having 'selective amnesia' would be like a blessing for me. Then I could pretend 2002 to 2016 never happened.

I don't know. Maybe I ought to let shit roll off my back instead of being sore about old, lame shit.

@PriestTheyCalledHim: I have a video of my DVD collection on YouTube. Why don't you check it out? I've got one killer collection there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWH8Pv25eNI

@dopemaster: How can I learn to not have people 'fucking me over' since I cannot control what they do? They're just being obnoxious. I'd rather be cool and popular, sure, but I know assholes when I see them.

One bitch blocked me on Facebook the other day, over nothing. No, really. She always just sent me likes requests. As soon as I tried to chat to her, I get the, 'Sorry, this page is not available' bullshit. She wouldn't tell me elsewhere why I was blocked either. What a bitch.

Your behaviour on here is very disturbing. You really shouldn't be posting information about real people here, trying to socially expose them because they don't want to talk to you. Given your behaviour, I do not blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.