• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ive searched with no results, Does I.V. use of Cocaine leave body Faster than Snorted? (ALSO GOIN SOBER)

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Hey guys, ive been meaning to ask does the ROA of cocaine since it goes directly through the bloodstream does it leave faster if you urine at lot? id be guessing one dose of .3 will be gone by 3 days? Asking since, once again... failed temptation wagon, this time i did not do fent, thats one step, only white and im not shy about it.. quite the opposite, im trying to quit opioid's for good, once it for all and instead of "cocktailing" myself i only did a lil blow and threw the rig away... i love this community since i was a kid i always be reading on here.. well i know i started with a question but just wanted to thank all who may read! amazing community..this is my last dose for a long time, gotta get my shit right... drug testing on saturday... ive been on all kinds of shits since 15, know im 27, this was my last shot, ill keep posting!

CHaiR "if You're going to do something wrong or bad, at least do it right"

Hey guys, ive been meaning to ask does the ROA of cocaine since it goes directly through the bloodstream does it leave faster if you urine at lot? id be guessing one dose of .3 will be gone by 3 days? Asking since, once again... failed temptation wagon, this time i did not do fent, thats one step, only white and im not shy about it.. quite the opposite, im trying to quit opioid's for good, once it for all and instead of "cocktailing" myself i only did a lil blow and threw the rig away... i love this community since i was a kid i always be reading on here.. well i know i started with a question but just wanted to thank all who may read! amazing community..this is my last dose for a long time, gotta get my shit right... drug testing on saturday... ive been on all kinds of shits since 15, know im 27, this was my last shot, ill keep posting!

CHaiR "if You're going to do something wrong or bad, at least do it right"
I don't think there's been much research.
The obvious: Drink plenty of fluids. And try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal. Also do a really good brush of your teeth and the inside of your mouth cheeks and your tongue. Finally if you don't have a loofah or some sort of brush you might consider getting one to xfoliate your skin next time you take a shower and every time up until Saturday. What you're doing is eliminated dead cells which in turn may allow your body to accelerate the process of detoxification through skin cells which is the largest organ in the body of elimination.

It stands to reason though that IV use of anything is likelier to be eliminated quicker than if it gets lodged in the curving nasal passage ways. But if you do have that problem you can also use a Neti Pot to flush out your sinuses

In my opinion IV leaves the body faster than any other route for drug testing and urine screens. Not sure about blood tests, but IV definitely is fastest over snorting oral