I've realy had it with these surveys...

John Malkovich

Bluelighter
stop it already! OK? nobody CARES what your faveorite colour is, nobody cares when your birthday is, NOBODY CARES about this useless information that I don't even realy know about my best friends!!!
SO STOP IT! PLEASE!
------------------
You can be John Malkovich too. Password is john.

ok....then why don't YOU post an interesting topic that everyone can respond to.
smile.gif

There is a lot of informative and entertaining topics being discussed here. Maybe just take the time and read them or better yet think of something interesting to talk about and post it.
------------------
"Sweet like candy to my soul,
sweet you rock and sweet you roll." -Dave Matthews

Well, I gotta disagree with the other two Johns. Sort of. I mean I think it's getting a bit much myself, but come on, if you don't like the topic, skip that post. Just don't click on it. Simple, see? Because I can tell some people are really into the whole getting to know eachother thing. The more private among us can just choose not to participate.
------------------
You can be John Malkovich too. Password is john.

Problem is that it drops all interesting topics and/or questions to the bottom...Seriously, who cares what your favourite color is?
Johnny

Can you say multiple personality??? Why don't you just read the posts that you are interested in reading or responding to? So you have to see the title? Big deal, move on to the next one that is of interest to you. Didn't anyone teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all? I love the surveys, they are fun and not so mudane as our everyday work life! Keep the surveys coming, it is a free country, do what everyone wants to do...

well, personally i'm not a big fan of people using john malkovitch to be mean.
purty dishonest/cowardly/un-plur. frankly, it can make your post that is only somewhat critical seem 10 times more hurtful. how do you respond to someone who attacks and then vanishes? if you really dislike the surveys then you should have the courage of your convictions and stand behind your claims. identify yourself and face the consequences of the criticism that you so flippantly unleash.
the one thing that makes this board great is the vibe. talking about e may have brought us all together, but the good vibe keeps many of us coming back.
i for one would rather be a part of a board that tolerated off-topic posts in the spirit of plur, than a board that sacrifices the vibe for the sake of topicality.

This is by far the trippyest string Ive ever seen on these pages!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

I can understand maybe a couple of little surveys... but in three days, I have seen over TEN utterly moronic posts... like "target, or wal-mart" you have got to be fucking kidding me...
I'm not saying that we should sacrifice "the vibe" in the name of topicality.... I am just syaing that I would realy apreciate it if people actualy bothered to talk about something that is even vaguely interesting, or important....
I frankly don't give a rats ass what colour your pubic hair is... or how many small rodents you have shoved up your ass.
------------------
"we spend all day, sober...
just hiding from daylight.
Watching TV.
we just look alot better in the bluelight,
I know I gotta get out, but I'm stuck..."
-hangin' around, Counting Crows

paradox...thanks for the laugh
smile.gif

i agree they might get out of hand at times...but who cares. just keep posting your quality posts and ignore the polls if you don't like them.
smile.gif

paradox: that hurts man
frown.gif

what do you meand you don't care about the colour of my pubic hairs, and how many rodents i've had tickling my sphincter? i thought we were friends now.
smile.gif

i care about your gerbil concubine stories
wink.gif

no need to thank me, that's what friends are for
smile.gif