• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I've really SCREWED UP THIS TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so ive been on subutex for almost a year now. well my retarted self only have 8 (8) mg pills for 14 days intill next prescription. welp, My dumb self also went on a 4 day opana and klonopin binge. I did around 100-140 mg opana for those 4 days. Also been doing 6 mg klonopin per day for 7 days. I usually do around 16 mg sub a day. well today was my first day without mu my favorite most hates enemy opana. its been 30 hours since last dose of opana ( all 4 days ROA was snorted) well today I had 11 suboxone pills left but the opana wd is so efffn strong 8 mg-16 mg wouldnt hold it. so i had to do 24 mg today (first day with no opana) 24 mg did the trick. but now i only have 8 (8mg) pills to last 14 days. any ideas on a taper? when will the opana wd stop messing with my subs? i have 6 mg klonopin left in total, do i wean off them also? ive used benzos valuim,xanax and klonopin for a month now just maybe 4 times a week except the 6 mg kpins i did 4 days in a row!! please help!!! please dont lecture me, ill never relapase or most certainly ne short on my subutex. my sub tolerance is anywhere from 12-16 mg a day. mostly 16 mg. im so sorry this is so much reading. its a book almost! thanks bluelighters yall are the best!!

to clear up the opana binge as i may have said it wrong. i was doing 100-140 mg per day(ROA snorting. thanks

I typed a reply and deleted it. I'm not sure what to tell you because you're in a bit of a mess. Are you prescribed benzos? Most likely not since sub doctors normally won't touch benzos. They consider it a bad combination. You have enough sub to take approximately 4.5 mgs a day until your refill. You may have to take 8 mgs today though because of the huge amounts of Opana you were snorting. The Opana should be gone by the end of today since it was only for a few days and your subutex has probably already kicked the Opana off your receptors.

I can't think of any answer that doesn't end in "buy more benzos and opiates now".

I'm not sure we can help you...I know I can't come up with an answer because if you quit the benzos now you are going to be in a world of hurt at the same time that you are trying to take 1/4th your normal dose of subutex. You can actually take 4 mgs of subutex a day and make it but you won't feel the best. But stopping benzos cold while using only small amounts of subutex is a disaster in the making.

No judging here. Many years ago I went to a sadistic pain doctor who way under prescribed and I always used too much and had to taper the last week.

My my only real concern here is that if you aren't prescribed a benzo to please start weaning now and get off of them. If the person you get them from flakes or disappears you could end up in the hospital. It's not a drug to play with.

This is is a really long reply to simply say Go find more benzos and opiates to help you through this. Do whatever you have to to get through the next 14 days. Then taper off the benzos as quickly as you can. Then lose the phone number of the Opana dealer.

I'm really sorry man, but what you're describing in terms of your use is going to come down to way too many variables for anyone to give you an accurate answer. In a normal instance, we like to give people a break and help them design more personalized tapers when needed and we can only do so with a limited degree of effectiveness in the best of circumstances i.e. "I am currently taking 24mg Bprenorphine per day and I am looking to design a taper to zero". You are factoring so many different substances in such a variability of dosages that it really is impossible to provide you with anything other than a wild guess.

I don't blame you personally dude, I know that you're hurting and that you need help, but there is nothing aside from said wild guess to be provided in this resource. With this being said, it's not because you're wrong for doing so, but this is just not something that we can help with, but this is not because we don't want to, it's because it would be truly unfair for us to pretend that we can do this for you in a meaningful way. I really hope this makes sense.

With this being the situation, it's not really fair for those who have questions that can actually be answered for this to remain for users to simply guess at a resolution. For that reason, this is getting closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.