• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids I've just taken 12 X 50mg pregabalin

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
Has the title says it equals 600mg but I've takin all those capsules contain fillers an binders an I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be doing this on a regular basis I feel abit unsteady on my feet an sleepy am I going to be safe

I have seen some people take 1000’s of mg . I guess tolerance builds quick.
I have never done them. Drink some water and lay down and rest if you feel unsteady.

just don't get out of the house, I'm on 450 pregabalin now and 2mg alprazolam, I already did my grocery shopping and everything else that needed to be done during day time (I'm from the EU) so now I just can bounce through the apartment.

IDK if this is ok for regular basis, I'm on it, used it for 5 -6 days gonna use it for 7 more and that's it because I'm in an opioid withdrawal, I'm not into it very much because it feels like alcohol without the heavy body load but I still hate alcohol, because of the lack of control of your coordination and slurry talking..

did you take it with a recreational purpose in mind?

sorry if some of the words are incorectly written but I barely see the screen and I'm monitoring my breath because I did 100mg diazepam (from vials, don't try with the pills to IV because it's not soluble just like that iin water.)

It feels like I've had 5 or 6 pints of average strength beer which is good cuz I don't like alcohol but like to feel drunk but with alcohol it always makes me feel nauseous. I am just warious of taking so many capsules! Dam I wish they were the 300mg capsules but just so long as it's not harmful I don't mind 🤔

there are people that do much more than you did, it's not a problem really. take care with it, tolerance rises fast ( I've read about this, I don't got that much experience with this subostance or gabapentn) .. avoid going outside and if you really have 0 control of coordination then just stay on a couch or bed and ride it out. I don't really like it honestly, might even not do the rest of it,I will see how the withdrawal is, the status of it I mean, if it got less heavier. I would add more info but I popped one when I initiallu opened your post and idk if I can have more perspective. anyway long story short, you are safe, just like on alcohol don't do stupid shit, watch something, who knows what to do more really, just stay in the house where you cna avoid problems/aaccidents.

The first time I did pregabalin I had 1200mg. Felt great. Ate like a right fat cunt. Looked like shit the next day. Never got the same feeling again.

I wouldn't drive or anything like that, but in general the Gabapentinoids are pretty safe, even if you take exponentially higher than prescribed dosages. Some people experience side effects similar to drunkenness when taking such high doses so, just like actually being drunk, you open yourself up to the potential for injury i.e. falling or something. If you feel okay don't stress out and lay down if you feel you can't remain upright anymore. You'll sleep well and probably wake up feeling just fine.

For reference, 600mg is the maximum recommended dose for Pregabalin (Lyrica) per day so you definitely are not doing anything crazy.

I wouldn't drive or anything like that, but in general the Gabapentinoids are pretty safe, even if you take exponentially higher than prescribed dosages. Some people experience side effects similar to drunkenness when taking such high doses so, just like actually being drunk, you open yourself up to the potential for injury i.e. falling or something. If you feel okay don't stress out and lay down if you feel you can't remain upright anymore. You'll sleep well and probably wake up feeling just fine.

For reference, 600mg is the maximum recommended dose for Pregabalin (Lyrica) per day so you definitely are not doing anything crazy.
Good advise no traffic or operating heavy machinery.

A dose of 75/ 150 mg, without tolerance, is enough to make driving dangerous it messes with your judgement way more subtle then benzo's but it def does.