• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine I've been trying coke and feel, nothing good. Heart beat & non sleep. It's good coke my friend gets jaw numb...

boomhs

Bluelighter
I take a lot of lyrica and xanies. Are they cutting the coke high? I don't get this... Wasting money...

I felt it hit with a hit line, finally. Didn't last and the rest didn't hit much. Must be the lyrica...

Not really. Everyone is different dude, but I would be surprised if Pregabalin (Lyrica) had the power to fully overcome the CNS effects of Cocaine. Speaking to the Benzodiazepines, the same. Both of these drugs will likely augment your experience, but they are not going to make Cocaine essentially useless upon you. Numbing of the sense of touch is not a feature unique to Cocaine. There are many drugs analogous to Cocaine like Procaine, Lidocaine, Benzocaine for instance, that do the same thing. These substances are used to cut Cocaine for sale for this reason.

You're not doing yourself any favors. You say in the title of your thread that you know it's good Cocaine. You don't know that and the only way to figure it out would be to have it tested. Even if you do a spot test for the presence of Cocaine, that really doesn't help you figure out how pure it is. For this, you're going to need further testing. It's not likely that you will be able to come to any answer more conclusive to this here on the forums.

This is why we don't generally do drug identification like this. No harm done, but for in the future.

Ok prolly shitty coke.

This would be my guess. I don't know how many times the group mentality has led me to situations with friends "I feel it! I feel it!" -> 1 hour later -> "So they were bunk". I think people want to believe that they didn't get ripped off and so that is the tendency. Admittedly, I never had a ton of experience with Cocaine. It definitely occupies a niche. I believe it's popular among the wealthy because:

1. It is a status symbol simply being able to use and offer Cocaine

2. The short duration of effect is beneficial when one is out for 3-4 hours at the bar but wants to be able to sleep that night

The first time I took Alprazolam (Xanax), I had heard so much hype about people just getting fucked up on it. The effects were so subtle that I thought I was ripped off. Benzodiazepines are subtle, is my point. Cocaine or any powerful stimulant should not have you doubting whether it's working or not.

Why dont you just give up? Your wasting money and seem pretty satisfied with xanax and lyrica. I used to try a bunch of drugs but by instead just sticking to the few i like and have alot of experience with ive drastically reduced the amount of hospital visits, sketchy situations, and unpredictability in my life.
I'm not satisfied on xanax or lyrica. And i don't necesserally fuck up and end up in hospital because i got a gram for some fun time...

I'm not satisfied on xanax or lyrica. And i don't necesserally fuck up and end up in hospital because i got a gram for some fun time...

Just so you know, that's not at all what I was getting at brotha. We try not to judge here, lest we be judged. I meant to say in my last post, it is kind of a rite of passage, buying bunk drugs from someone. Cocaine is an especially common culprit

Just so you know, that's not at all what I was getting at brotha. We try not to judge here, lest we be judged. I meant to say in my last post, it is kind of a rite of passage, buying bunk drugs from someone. Cocaine is an especially common culprit
ik mate all good. Just got a gram, my mate said if i wanted he wouldn't even charge me since it was bad but i paid him he needs money bad and top bro.

I'm done buying street, i can get all i want from dark web paying way more but good stuff.

If you're in the US or UK the cocaine quality varies wildly, with most of it generally being shit.

I don't know if Zanies or Lyrica kill a coke high but there's a shitty gbl analogue that does kill the buzz.shit taste like gasoline and wasn't euphoric at all.and first time I had coke it was amazingly awesome same amount from same bag a few cones and a few hrs later did next to nothing.weed possibly killed the high.i personally think coke is overrated and not worth the $.sometimes it's good sometimes it's not

I guess what you were taking was no cocaine or very bad one. On Cocaine you can always sleep - perhaps there was a litte Amphetamin in it?

I don't know if it's my "working class" mentality, but I've never understood why Cocaine, being so expensive, is the "it" drug. I feel that (Meth)Amphetamine is superior as a stimulant. It lasts longer and it's generally cheaper. I, personally, have never bought bunk Amphetamine of any kind. I'm sure such transactions occur, but I think it speaks volumes. as I have bought fake or dubious Cocaine at least a half a dozen times.

The first couple of instances, I was just a stupid kid and I was basically inviting myself to be ripped off. The other instances, I was a pretty well-educated drug user/buyer and was still jacked.