• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ive been rolling for almost 12 hours help?!

Djjess

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I took Molly for the first time and I'm honestly stupid and I'm not sure how much I took I was told it was less than 1 point but I'm still rolling and I'm going through these highs and lows and they are pretty intense. The one minute I'm really happy and high and the next I'm super twitchy and really emotional. I didn't drink a lot at all because I read you shouldn't drink too much before or on it. Im 19 year old female and I'm about 120lbs... also does being on your period effect it at all?

That does not sound like MDMA. You should get a testkit man because rolling for 12h is not normal. Are you sure it isn't the afterglow you're feeling, making you think you're still rolling? In any case test that stuff before you take more. Your period can affect the way MDMA works, yes, but not so much that you'd be rolling for 12 hours

May i ask was it crystals powder or pill??? how did you pass your time on e..clubbing,chilling,walking?

wow! I wish I have these. I have 6-apb and roll for about 8 hours, but 12, thats a whole new level