• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth IV*Water-Soluble Cooker Contaminates?

DXMpsyco

Greenlighter
So, I happened upon a good deal a few weeks ago for an O of crystal. Given that this was just for me and my girl and not for selling, I wasn't overly concerned with maintaining proper hygiene of my work station.

You see, I have the black locking bag that I keep chemicals in. Between packing bubbles and weighing out shots, normally, at the end of my 3.5g, I will have at least a couple smaller hits floating around the bottom of my bag from me dropping shit.

Well, since I had 8 times the amount as I normally do, I didn't need to get all that overflow crystal in a pile to smoke or shoot until after a few weeks. I took the last 0.2g from my clean silicon container, and put it in a cooker. Good, but far too low for me at the unfortunately high level of tolerance I have. I still needed maybe another 0.08g to 0.12g if I wanted that shot to be the intensity I desired.

Here is where I scooped up and weighed out a 0.09g from the bottom of my black bag. I could see some adulterated and foreign objects in the cooker but presumed that, like is almost always the case (normally being maybe an eyelash or dust), these wouldn't be dissolved in water and wouldn't be siphoned through the cotton.
Low and behold, after drawing up the shot into my rig, I am confronted with a lightish brown-tinged liquid as opposed to the crystal clear I am used to seeing.

Now, besides the fact that I had got 8 times my normal amount, thereby increasing the time in between cleaning out the fallen crystal from my black bag, meaning it the bag had more time to accumulate debris, I had also dabbled around with some crack this month, and so tiny crack fragments and, more importantly, ash, would also be in there. Not to mention that when I scrape both my crystal and my crack pipes, that stuff is usually of a brownish color, and probably made its way into the bottom of my bag as well.

So, after much ado, I am curious about what opinions are as to the viability and safety of possibly slamming this? Perhaps if I do a "slow shot", in which I register, but only introduce a minimal amount into my body at first, thus testing my reaction, before I unload the remaining liquid.... It doesn't appear that ask dissolves easily in water alone, but I could be wrong and ash would raise my blood pH, maybe not great. In the past, whenever there was dirt or dust in the cooker, although certainly not ideal or overly sanitary, the cotton would guard against that getting into my rig. Since crack and, presumably, the contents of a resin "push" aren't either, my best guess is of the off-color is from what I spilled while scraping my crystal bubble. I am not that worried about answers regarding sterility, but with ideas about what contaminant could have made its way into my rig and thoughts on my test shot idea. I have, once or twice, "successfully " shot what I had scraped from my bubble, some of which had been charred slightly from the torch.

Sorry for the book, I just wanted to be detailed. Thanks y'all gangstas sew mush!

If it's anything but perfectly clear, I would NOT slam it. Instead save yourself the possibility of contamination and boof it dude. 100% boof it.