• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv use

I'd take them orally because of the acetaminophen tbh, I never had oxy/APAP pills though so never had the issue myself.

DC > BDD

My advice would be to not inject these. There's too much binder/filler and other bullshit involved.

I meant to add, this is not a "do or die" situation in which your chosen dosage of Opioid will or won't make you well, either. If you choose to inject these, you'd be doing it purely for the rush and not for any economical means like one migth with a drug with varying bioavailability, like Heroin for instance. There is approximately a ~15% potential difference in bioavailability from PO admin to IV admin. Also, the effects are longer lasting and in my opinion, stronger ultimately, if taken orally. I'm an IV Heroin user and have been for about a decade now, but still take Oxycodone by the oral route every time.

Whatever you do, don't insufflate like it seems literally everyone does with Oxycodone. You can sacrifice ~20% of your drugs by using this route. If we compare the insufflated bioavailability which can be as low as ~65% with the IV route at 100%, we are now dealing with a significantly different effect.

you wouldn't even be able to shoot them, you would need a gravy ladel. ive had cheap low qual dope cut with Tylenol before, you can tell bc it gunks up the cotton a little..

it would make such a muss and you would lose so much product it wouldn't be worth it. just take them orally, they work very well that way.

don't shoot paracetamol you mong it'll prolly kill your liver when you get rid of the metabolites