• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth IV use with Ice, left over bloody shots.. what now?!

Lnrescapism

Greenlighter
Okay I’ve been up and down and left and right on blue light for the past week. So I end up with these like 1/3-1/4 of a shit left mixed with blood from registering and checking etc ( missing is to painful to not check often IMO) so I have one liquid jar ( doesn’t coagulate at all?? ALSO first full jar I dumped into a perro dish and let it re crystallize.

I have pics if interested/curious.

So I can’t find enough info in how blood born bacteria’s work etc. (also been into harm reduction since I first found blue light like 12 ish years ago) so my space my set up my works everything is very clean and organized, and well yes color coordinated. I even have different tins ska fresh sterile tin of things for a grab and go situation. - yes I have a a whole ass problem haha process addiction is not talked about enough!

Anyway if I rerocked the bloody shot left overs it crystallized (a tons of product glass I did not throw. Haha I’m getting .22 micron filters as a starter. But also can dried blood even s carry bacteria?

Now. This all comes to head with the fact that with the filters and my UV sterilization nubbin I’m feeling a little overly confident in how safe it truly will

1-3 days old is fine (propably) 3 might be pushing it. Remember you can also booty bump them.

Always put shitload of water in your meth shots or you will ruin your veins incredibly fast.
What would you say is a good dilution? cause I’ve for sure been noticing the vein health is trash! And I’m not happy lol

What do you mean by "Anyway if I rerocked the bloody shot left overs it crystallized" ??

You want to inject a mix of blood that was left at room temperature for multiple DAYS?
Yeah that's a good way to get endocarditis and/or sepsis.

Is it really worth the risk? Can't you just get more meth instead? It you must use the leftovers then take them orally, I wouldn't even recommend plugging or snorting at this point, but that would still be much better than IV.

Last edited:
That's the opposite of harm reduction. It could have anything by now. Is it something uve done before?

What do you mean by "Anyway if I rerocked the bloody shot left overs it crystallized" ??

You want to inject a mix of blood that was left at room temperature for multiple DAYS?
Yeah that's a good way to get endocarditis and/or sepsis.

Is it really worth the risk? Can't you just get more meth instead? It you must use the leftovers then take them orally, I wouldn't even recommend plugging or snorting at this point, but that would still be much better than IV.
Haha okay yeah i definitely see how that sounds and it was done in a lot different environment than that. So I really enjoy getting my high and then going ham on the science of whatever im working on at the time. So it was done in room kept at 50 degrees -specifically cauuse i enjoy doing weird shit like this. So its been then let in sterilized borsilate petri dishs because i was so damn curious how much i was wasting aha im the plug so supply isn’t the issue. It’s genuine morbid curiosit. Aha I also recently got a nice med quality UV sterilizer for some of my other tools i use. Then kept in a skin care fridge usually about 45 ish degrees the cooler temps made it rock dumb fast and i was genuinely surprised how much was there and how much wasnot even red. So yea curiosity just got the cat lol

You absolutely can't inject this stuff by any route. Coagulated blood is a breeding ground for shit you can not want in your veins.

You're only option is to administer it by a non-injection ROA. I understand without the rush, Meth is almost pointless to chronic users.

I would save these (within reason, maybe 4-5 days tops) until you're out of speed. You can then use these as a sort of maintenance until you can acquire speed that is safe to inject.

I say 4-5 days at most as the solution is likely to start decomposing seriously to the point where even ingesting it could be potentially poisonous

I’ve done it.. but it will clog the needle. I’ve pushed chunks of coagulated blood into my veins from IV coke shots I left sitting. I highly suggest if it’s been more than 12 hours to just throw them out or plug them.

If I botched a shot and ended up with blood in the rig, I felt bad if I hit a new vein within 5-10 minutes. Trying to salvage anything at all clean enough for IV after days is not a good idea IMO. Oral or booty.

This all super helpful thank you guys so much !

so my only question left is once rocked would a UV sterilizer do anything to it all? In terms of germs it’s at home medical grade sterilize.

but thank you again! I genuinely am just to curious for my own good haha

This all super helpful thank you guys so much !

so my only question left is once rocked would a UV sterilizer do anything to it all? In terms of germs it’s at home medical grade sterilize.

but thank you again! I genuinely am just to curious for my own good haha

That's a pretty technical question. Given the seriousness of what we're discussing, I really don't feel good answering it. I hope others feel the same way. You can do some research yourself. I would find out what typically lives in coagulated blood, are those things destroyed by your UV set up etc. I'm still saying you should definitely not ever do this.

Okay I’ve been up and down and left and right on blue light for the past week. So I end up with these like 1/3-1/4 of a shit left mixed with blood from registering and checking etc ( missing is to painful to not check often IMO) so I have one liquid jar ( doesn’t coagulate at all?? ALSO first full jar I dumped into a perro dish and let it re crystallize.

So I can’t find enough info in how blood born bacteria’s work etc. (also been into harm reduction since I first found blue light like 12 ish years ago) so my space my set up my works everything is very clean and organized, and well yes color coordinated. I even have different tins ska fresh sterile tin of things for a grab and go situation. - yes I have a a whole ass problem haha process addiction is not talked about enough!

Anyway if I rerocked the bloody shot left overs it crystallized (a tons of product glass I did not throw. Haha I’m getting .22 micron filters as a starter. But also can dried blood even s carry bacteria?

Now. This all comes to head with the fact that with the filters and my UV sterilization nubbin I’m feeling a little overly confident in how safe it truly will
Boof it, dont shoot it.

Oh no throw that jar away then wash your hands... I ponder this very same question every time I have a hard time hitting something and the rig fills with blood or it clogs up and I can only get a partial shot off. Sometimes if you're quick you can dilute the bloody mix with a lot of water and still get your shot but for the most part it's a lost cause even if you're talented enough to hit a vein without being able to see the flash (and brave enough to try it with meth). I concur with jrich above ^^^ the only real option you have is to boof it.

Oh no throw that jar away then wash your hands... I ponder this very same question every time I have a hard time hitting something and the rig fills with blood or it clogs up and I can only get a partial shot off. Sometimes if you're quick you can dilute the bloody mix with a lot of water and still get your shot but for the most part it's a lost cause even if you're talented enough to hit a vein without being able to see the flash (and brave enough to try it with meth). I concur with jrich above ^^^ the only real option you have is to boof it.

I laughed at the talented enough to shoot blind and brave enough 😂 lol - meth does burn like a mofo.