• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Safety of food-colored cocaine?

Madrus

Bluelighter
So there's a vendor selling "Pink cocaine" (as some sort of branding attempt I suppose) and it's been colored with red food coloring.

Assuming it's Red Dye #40, which has been linked to mitochondrial respiration inhibition, genetic damage in high doses given to rats, potential neurotoxicity, possible hyperactivity in children....

What do you think will happen if I slam this stuff into my veins?

220px-Allura_Red_AC_Structural_Formula_V1.png

Might change your hair colour mate...how is anyone supposed to know...?Pardon my ignorance around pink cocaine it may just be fine..ive only known it one colour.Assuming it is just red dye ..would you want to risk it.Could it be pink from synth process?Hopefully some ppls will chime in and you be a bit more informed.

Last edited:
He is using or abusing a market organisme.

Cocaine is white , we all know that. Pink colored is at least suspicious or just a marketing scheme. Both are not acceptable.

I remember seeing an add for this cocaine probably 6 to 8 years ago and the instructions explicitly said not for IV use.

I wouldn't inject it period because cocaine that has coloring agents added to it tends to lowest grade, heavily cut and lowest priced.

I once wound up with some pink cocaine because it was all my dealer had at the moment (he was fully transparent and told me it was low quality). I tried making crack out if it only to discover that it was heavily cut (thus I was only able to get a small amount of crack from it).