• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV pentazocine on bupe

Hey I've been looking every were I don't know if you can but I'm hoping can one of you guys tell me if this recipe works also what is the chemical name and formula

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Bish View Post
I found this out from swim/ a friend of a friend
Put all the stuff in seperate bottles.
So He ended up possibly finding a new opiode? Mix codeine the pills and with Sprite and jolly rangers and cough syrup then mix steal/buy your choice? some vegetable oil and salt including lime/lemon juice and salt shake up in a water bottle then in a seperate bottle add milk pancake mix with everything into one bottle then add orogel and Advil PM and wate for everything to settle then put all in same bottle before use shake up you can smoke this by dipping cigarettes or paper,now this is still expermental and is hopefully just a easy type of morphine then smoke or (snort never done this so not sure about side effects) but your pupils should dialate and be high for a-little while and if anyone wants to tell me what the chemical formula is for this I would appreciate it PS I'm on my phone so sorry for bad grammer

Thou shalt not revive old threads with bullshit like that.
You're joking, right?

^I didn't realize this. lol. I didn't look at the dates. Jeez. What exactly are you looking for the chemical name for...? They are all listed, or brand names, which can be googled. And formula? What for single chemicals? or for the reaction? It's just chemicals being blended together with useless crap that will get you sick.

Benzocaine and diphenhydramine just add CNS effects.

Ibuprofen adds toxicity.