• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

iv oxy

Dappa76

Greenlighter
I have been injecting oxycodone green 80mg pills for about a month now. The main reason i iv them is because i am looking for the rush, i know the rush is very minimal but on the rare occasion i do manage to get the rush, it is quite enjoyable. I do have to use at least 3 x oxy 80mg to get the small rush. I know you should not heat them up but if i do not heat then i get no rush because if i start with 1ml of water i only get about .6 back and feel like i lose alot of the drug. When i heat it i get around .9 back and i do actually feel a small rush. I only have 1ml pins so cant really use more water and also i do not want to dilute it to much because then i lose the power and no rush. I am doing 12 to 15 80mg pills a day, i know this is to much and i dont need this much but as i said i need at least 3 to feel a little rush.
Can anyone help me and give me a better way to do this?
At the moment, i wash of the green paint with water and a tissue, then dig out the green of the writing on pill with a knife, then i crush them in a note, then put in spoon, add 1ml water, stir, then heat till boils a bit, then filter and shoot. I know heating means i am also injecting all the crap but without heating i lose half the water and do not feel the rush!!!
Please help!