• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction IV Methamphetamine

hooklineandsinker

Greenlighter
SWIM is an intermediate IV (binge on and off) Meth user for 1 year now , My usual go to spot on right arm krook of the elbow which works good but since joining BL Ive read to rotate up and down the positions There once was a spot on the wrist but I wouldnt have a clue any suggestions with new spots to avoid any nasty happening on the same area? Im starting to end up with a small mountain from over using the same spot any advice would be a huge help..

Last edited:
SWIM is an intermediate IV (binge on and off) Meth user for 1 year now , My usual go to spot on right arm krook of the elbow which works good but since joining BL Ive read to rotate up and down the positions There once was a spot on the wrist but I wouldnt have a clue any suggestions with new spots to avoid any nasty happening on the same area? Im starting to end up with a small mountain from over using the same spot any advice would be a huge help..
Don’t use your wrist.
Hurts like a bitch and the veins roll

they are a bitch Ive always done more harm than good with the wrists , My other arm has never been any good after attempting to IV Endone , Any other spots you could suggest?
I’m a baby in this world really.
My arms are still ok for now so I haven’t had to search for it.

A mate of mine who’s blown out all his veins does either the large vein in his neck, which I thinks pretty dangerous, or one in his calf muscle when it works.

Don’t use your wrist.
Hurts like a bitch and the veins roll
yeah. and there's complications that may arise from using the wrist if you fuck up, too many nerves in there.

You may use the same arm, i don't bang often but... luckily, i've got one vein that seems to split into two from my wrist going up my arm, so i just shot into each of those once, once upon a time. don't quote me on this because i'm not sure if its accurate, but i think you can also just move up your arm just not within a couple inches of the last area (always start at the lowest point because if you collapse a vein by accident, you can still use the rest of it.)

You only have one place that you hit?

Bad idea.

There are multiple spot in both elbow crooks. Even if you cant see the vien, its there. Usual one left, one center, one right.

Forarms and biceps can work too.

Avoid hands, wrist, and legs.

yeah. and there's complications that may arise from using the wrist if you fuck up, too many nerves in there.

You may use the same arm, i don't bang often but... luckily, i've got one vein that seems to split into two from my wrist going up my arm, so i just shot into each of those once, once upon a time. don't quote me on this because i'm not sure if its accurate, but i think you can also just move up your arm just not within a couple inches of the last area (always start at the lowest point because if you collapse a vein by accident, you can still use the rest of it.)
I appreciate the useful advice and BL for providing a platform I was self taught until now way to much unessacary damage early on cheers

You only have one place that you hit?

Bad idea.

There are multiple spot in both elbow crooks. Even if you cant see the vien, its there. Usual one left, one center, one right.

Forarms and biceps can work too.

Avoid hands, wrist, and legs.
I never knew that there are 3 there I appreciate you passing on your knowledge, I kinda understad why there isnt too much info on this topic to deterr people interested in IV but i would have saved a lot of damage early on cheers

1). Yes, try to avoid the wrist. I shot meth into my wrist once and hit a nerve - my whole hand went numb for 5 minutes and my finger is still tingly to this day, a year later.
2). Try the forearms. Do some pushups and drink a lot of water and they'll pop out.
3). We don't use SWIM here :p

I have been IVing for 10 years (not bragging lol) and I have never had any problems. I hardly even have any track marks.

I was lucky and learned from a good source and alway did my research for harm reduction.

There is a lot of very useful knowledge about IV use that is simple but extremely important. It is worth the time to learn. It could save your life, an arm, or even just stress.

Here is a basic diagram the helps visualize.

Google iv harm reduction if you need to.

Attachments

• main-qimg-e077f62352a417c97218b0dba82398e5-c.jpeg
    main-qimg-e077f62352a417c97218b0dba82398e5-c.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 25
There's basically a plethora of info on this with a simple Google search; sure there are sticky's on here also.
It's stupidity not to look up the basics, on any HR site, first, especially if you've been on here since 2014 & decided to devolve to IV'ing.

I have been IVing for 10 years (not bragging lol) and I have never had any problems. I hardly even have any track marks.

I was lucky and learned from a good source and alway did my research for harm reduction.

There is a lot of very useful knowledge about IV use that is simple but extremely important. It is worth the time to learn. It could save your life, an arm, or even just stress.
I have a question. Can you prepare shots ahead of time. Like I made a shot but don’t want to do it until tomorrow. Does the meth lose its potency?

If you collapse a vein by accident, you can still use the rest of it.)
nyet nyet, I Hve to disagree with you on that tocayo, ive met girls that literally only have 1-2veins on Ea arm. dam those shots were hard to get em done.

Can you prepare shots ahead of time.
Bad idea because bacteria starts multiplying rapidly in this kind of solution. Never tried and I don't advise anybody to try it but you could probably put minute amount of alcohol in there in order to stop the solution from turning into a soup of bacteria.

nyet nyet, I Hve to disagree with you on that tocayo, ive met girls that literally only have 1-2veins on Ea arm. dam those shots were hard to get em done.
you can still use the rest of it though m8, thats cause you collapsed it at a certain point, but depending how bad the damage is it only fucks up a section of it but say your forearm collapses, your bicep area is still usable, but worse damage, thats why they say always start lower on your arm, so if you fuck it up, you can still use a higher area

in
you can still use the rest of it though m8, thats cause you collapsed it at a certain point, but depending how bad the damage is it only fucks up a section of it but say your forearm collapses, your bicep area is still usable, but worse damage, thats why they say always start lower on your arm, so if you fuck it up, you can still use a higher area
interesting but like I said, girls even pre drug era still only have 1-2 good veins. In a matter of months theyre aiming for the neck xddd

in

interesting but like I said, girls even pre drug era still only have 1-2 good veins. In a matter of months theyre aiming for the neck xddd
i can't really say i know more about iving than you, buuuut i do know that, you don't neccesarily need to stick a vein, persay with your morphine solution you can totally stick that near blood vessels and they'll absorb it, i forget which region of the body i'd have to go through messages to find what nico said about it

regardless, Iving methamphetamine ONLY good on the first stick, after that, with the constriction, i wouldn't go at it that's a good way to lose veins, so make the stick count, while trying to take a safer dose, better yet make sure to have a benzo handy incase you needa put some landing gears on