• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Methamphetamine Dosing and Question about Different Veins (Help please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopaminePrincess93

Bluelighter
The first time someone gave me a hit they dosed it for me without scales and her friend said it was "a little big for someones first shot" it gave me a full on bellringer effect (deafness/ringing in ears and tunnel vision with everything I could see shifting and wavering). The high was amazing but I'm not seeking out a bellringer even though I didn't mind those effects very much. I did two smaller shots a two days later, I'm guessing around .1g each, once again I wasn't dosing myself and scales weren't available. About three days after the last hit I weighed out what I had left which was .07g and I barely felt anything at all? Maybe a slight mood lift for 15 minutes, whereas the smaller shots I did days earlier gave me a decent mood lift for at least 3 hours. I only use this substance every 1 1/2 to 3 months but I have a pretty high base tolerance to most substances. I know purity of dope is extremely variable and different impurities/cutting agents can affect your rush/high, but my question is what dose should I attempt on my next shot to try and achieve a good "moaner" rush? I was thinking about starting at .15g making the shot decently thick, maybe 7-10 units of water, if that doesn't cut it I plan on waiting at least 9 to 24 hours before dosing .18g possibly .2g depending on what is said here. I believe the person who dosed my first hit gave me around .2g of pretty damn decent dope- there wasn't much cut left in the spoon and it was a really thick shot( looking back I'd say between 25 and 35 units in the 1cc syringe total). I was also wondering about hitting different veins affecting the rush, so far I've only used the larger veins in the crooks of my arms but I want to try and hit the smaller one on top of the lowest part of my forearm where all the veins from my hand connect. Would this affect my rush significantly? How much slower should I push the plunger seeing as it's a smaller vein? I've heard some people say that they get a better hit from the vein in this are than farther up there arm and I don't believe they've collapsed/blown out their crooks- I am skeptical of the information that specific person gives as he is not very knowledgeable. All advice and input will be greatly appreciated and welcomed!

One of the most underreported and devastating effects of stimulant misuse is the inability for the subject to break up their text into paragraphs based upon objective or idea. I want to see a documentary regarding this, because it makes things difficult for some of us ;).

I have no desire to degrade you. I'm an addict to, but this falls under the category of "things that we cannot define remotely". The thoughts and feelings that you are describing in relation to your drugs are not something that can be easily quantified or organized into anything that makes sense or is helpful to anyone including yourself. This is the type of thread that can devolve into endless speculation and we don't have enough room for that.

It's nothing at all personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.